Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@HiddenUnzer is truecel, I can vouch for him.

I have some stuff too but idk what to believe

I have some stuff too but idk what to believe
“It’s actually a LARP bro”

Mods need to ban all users that do this regardless, or they’ll jump on the LARP excuse everytime.

@HiddenUzer could you smell shit when you laid your head on her ass?

why u so mad at me :feelswhere:
I don’t even know you.
B3C32451 A7BC 42FF 9461 782A765BDFC4

Looksmax.org mog battle when?

Last edited:
@-TheRinku127- @CopingForBrutality @DragonBallZCel @WorthlessSlavicShit @depressedblackcel @Indracel @Ricordanza @Shahist Persian @Pancakecel @The Grinch @Kami @Toxic_Manbabby @Lonely @LonelySquid @Truckzo @Khanivore @Saint Cho @Animecel2D @Zer0/∞

His back acne is pretty horrendous honestly.

Youre a fucking nerd for posting those dms

@-TheRinku127- @CopingForBrutality @DragonBallZCel @WorthlessSlavicShit @depressedblackcel @Indracel @Ricordanza @Shahist Persian @Pancakecel @The Grinch @Kami @Toxic_Manbabby @Lonely @LonelySquid @Truckzo @Khanivore @Saint Cho @Animecel2D @Zer0/∞
Sorry bro, i do not care about who is duracell and who is supercell

@HiddenUzer 5'11 heightmogs @PointOfNoReturn 5'8

That said @PointOfNoReturn is around psl 5 which is pretty good. I've never seen the face of @HiddenUzer though.

@HiddenUzer 5'11 heightmogs @PointOfNoReturn 5'8

That said @PointOfNoReturn is around psl 5 which is pretty good. I've never seen the face of @HiddenUzer though.
Im never showing anyone anything again after this

Hmm. Doesn't look like a larp

Snitcccchhhhh gannnnng!!!!!!

Always figured a fakecel based on what he would say and post. @modssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The only truecel here other than me is @Zer0/∞

Snitcccchhhhh gannnnng!!!!!!

Learn what snitching actually is. I have no affiliation to the user, therefore I can’t “snitch“. We are separate parties. I’m adhering to rules of the forum, incels.is, that should not have to be explicitly stated. “Snitching“ is a bullshit excuse for niggers to keep doing what niggers do. Everyone will get their comeuppance one day.
“Shiieet cuh…imma bout to cop a feel on dis hoe fr, cuh”
“Sir, you must abide to the laws as a United States citizen”
“, whyt boh. You capping fr shieeet. We need reparations in shieet. You ain’t a snitch nigga is you?”

go circlejerk your ethnic cocks off elsewhere.

Also, weren’t you trying to hustle a child at your school?
140B9F9D 83E0 4F1F BFE5 D0B0D57E4E95

Learn what snitching actually is. I have no affiliation to the user, therefore I can’t “snitch“. We are separate parties. I’m adhering to rules of the forum, incels.is, that should not have to be explicitly stated. “Snitching“ is a bullshit excuse for niggers to keep doing what niggers do. Everyone will get their comeuppance one day.
“, whyt boh. You capping fr shieeet. We need reparations in shieet. You ain’t a snitch nigga is you?”

View attachment 670841
damn are mods gonna do anything about this fakeceldemic

Hmm. Doesn't look like a larp
It isn’t, he even told me not to post as we’d “call for his ban”. Which you can view in those messages.

Hi.

This is why all discord fags should be banned :feelsugh:

Chad Vs Normie
Infinity War
You both should be permahardbanned

5'8, yes? I'll tolerate you better now.

Fakecels vouching for fakecels. How cute :feelsjuice:

Why this nigger not banned yet then?

View attachment 670841
Outing fakecels to mods is not snitching

I did it as well in PMs before.