Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hickeys are disgusting and I’m livid

Bakedcrystal

Bakedcrystal

Recruit
★★★
There’s this 8/10 Stacy with big boobs and ass at my job that I have tried a few times to make conversation with because I thought fuck it the worst that could happen is she never talks to me again. Well she’s actually fairly nice to me and we make convos at work a lot, for some reason in my dumb retard brain I thought she could have potentially at least wanted to be friends, maybe something more if I play my cards right.

Well yesterday I asked her to hangout with me (we’ve never talked outside work) and she said she couldn’t because she’s going to her “grandmas funeral”. I say oh I’m so sorry maybe another time and drop it.

Next day, she comes into work with a fatass hickey on her neck, and when I saw that shit my heart sank to my nutsack. her grandmas dead and she went to get marked by another man who probably did all kinds of disgusting things to her on the day of her grandmas funeral (assuming that wasn’t a lie). This shit seriously made me want to rope fml.

Basically moral of the story women are disgusting and we’re all doomed. :fuk:

Brutal :society:
Wouldn't be surprised if the grandma thing was just a direct lie to avoid the offer without looking bad tbh :feelsseriously:

Brutal :society:
Wouldn't be surprised if the grandma thing was just a direct lie to avoid the offer without looking bad tbh :feelsseriously:
I wouldn’t be surprised either tbh. Another thing I forgot to mention was that she always talks to me about her ex who is still friends with her who’s still in love with her. This guys a top tier simp, constantly telling her he loves her and misses her and shit. They only dated for a few months apparently. This guys in love with her and has been telling her this for so long but she’s over here getting hickies from Chad. I refuse to be like him.

How long have you been incel :feelshehe: I know it's heart breaking the first time when you experience such events...but eventually we get used to it, and its a normal universal foid behavior. They will make you burn with sexual jealousy if you are an incel and unaware incel :feelsbadman: I don't call them as sub human for no reason :society:

How long have you been incel :feelshehe: I know it's heart breaking the first time when you experience such events...but eventually we get used to it, and its a normal universal foid behavior. They will make you burn with sexual jealousy if you are an incel and unaware incel :feelsbadman: I don't call them as sub human for no reason :society:
I mean, my whole life I’ve been an incel I’ve never even held a girls hand, but I only recently got on these forums and started learning about the black pill. I’m 22 so I’m not gonna act like it’s “too late” but if you saw me you’d definitely say it’s over.

It’s crazy how your brain tricks you into thinking you have a chance, then the mirror tells you the truth, along with every foid you ever try to get with.

lol are hickeys still a thing?

I mean, my whole life I’ve been an incel I’ve never even held a girls hand, but I only recently got on these forums and started learning about the black pill. I’m 22 so I’m not gonna act like it’s “too late” but if you saw me you’d definitely say it’s over.

It’s crazy how your brain tricks you into thinking you have a chance, then the mirror tells you the truth, along with every foid you ever try to get with.
khhv?

I wouldn’t be surprised either tbh. Another thing I forgot to mention was that she always talks to me about her ex who is still friends with her who’s still in love with her. This guys a top tier simp, constantly telling her he loves her and misses her and shit. They only dated for a few months apparently. This guys in love with her and has been telling her this for so long but she’s over here getting hickies from Chad. I refuse to be like him.
Tbh I think you should start talking to her about strictly work-related things, she's just attention whoring, don't let her do that. Take your distance, treat her neutrally so that she can't complain about you being uncooperative/creepy or some shit and let her complain to someone else, she isn't worth the time or effort :feelsseriously:

I was mocked by foids my whole life for my in born disabilities:society: but yet my brain was not ready to de humanize them back but instead i treated them with respect . But there's only a certain limit which a man can go by being humiliated everyday,i finally snapped and have become this hateful monster i am today. And i ve known this unique foid behavior very closely , so its not very shocking for me , they have three different rules for dealing with guys they find hot , normies and people they think they have the right to treat as npc characters i.e like me . For Chads they don't know any moral boundaries, imagine the most dirty fetish you can find in Internet and foid will do it , with Normies and incels they cast a veil of pure innocent pious virgin who find sex revolting and dirty:foidSoy::foidSoy:x:foidSoy::foidSoy:

I wouldn’t be surprised either tbh. Another thing I forgot to mention was that she always talks to me about her ex who is still friends with her who’s still in love with her

39623.jpg

My heart sank to my nutsack

Just molest her already. I have no more patience for foid bullshit.