Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hiatus from.is?

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★
Has anyone deliberately spent time away from this forum and tried to have less negative reinforcement and did it work?

I want to stay off this forum for a while and see if I can force myself to have a more positive mindset to see if that helps lift my brain function as I am barely functioning at the moment.
The only internal monologue I have at the moment is calling myself retarded or stupid and I don't trust myself with any task or have confidence that what I do is right.
I don't feel a spark in my brain anymore like I used too when I could think quickly, now I just feel dull.

But the thing is saying debatebly horrible things on this forum and reading other people's posts is the most interacting I do in the day and I don't want to move to Reddit.

The only other thing I do after work is watch YouTube.

Does anyone have any advice on constructive things to do to build up self confidence/brain function?

I did for 1 month and it worked. If you feel yourself feeling more depressed than lately then take a break, this is a incel forum and people are gonna share their negative experiences and this is gonna impact you on some level.

Has anyone deliberately spent time away from this forum and tried to have less negative reinforcement and did it work?

I want to stay off this forum for a while and see if I can force myself to have a more positive mindset to see if that helps lift my brain function as I am barely functioning at the moment.
The only internal monologue I have at the moment is calling myself retarded or stupid and I don't trust myself with any task or have confidence that what I do is right.
I don't feel a spark in my brain anymore like I used too when I could think quickly, now I just feel dull.

But the thing is saying debatebly horrible things on this forum and reading other people's posts is the most interacting I do in the day and I don't want to move to Reddit.

The only other thing I do after work is watch YouTube.

Does anyone have any advice on constructive things to do to build up self confidence/brain function?
I've tried this but with other forums and it did not work

theres 2 ways to increase self confidence:
The first is achieving things. When you achieve something, you feel proud of yourself and you feel more confident in your abilities.

The second is saying positive things about yourself everyday. If you keep telling yourself that you're the shit everyday, then you will eventually believe it. This is something I did and it actually worked lol. But you become a little narcissistic.

I care about this forum too much to leave for too long

I did. My account seems new but I spent years in blackpill spaces. Starting April, I left for 2.5 months.
1st month I naturemaxxed; 2nd month I social-skillsmaxxed; 3rd month weightlossmaxxed (currently doing so).

There was a short-term improvement in mental health, but it didn't last long. Rn I'm 5kg down but it makes no difference. Blackpill always comes to collect.

theres 2 ways to increase self confidence:
The first is achieving things. When you achieve something, you feel proud of yourself and you feel more confident in your abilities.

The second is saying positive things about yourself everyday. If you keep telling yourself that you're the shit everyday, then you will eventually believe it. This is something I did and it actually worked lol. But you become a little narcissistic.
I agree with the second point somewhat, the hard part is finding reasons to think positive.
The first point is beyond me at the minute.

I did. My account seems new but I spent years in blackpill spaces. Starting April, I left for 2.5 months.
1st month I naturemaxxed; 2nd month I social-skillsmaxxed; 3rd month weightlossmaxxed (currently doing so).

There was a short-term improvement in mental health, but it didn't last long. Rn I'm 5kg down but it makes no difference. Blackpill always comes to collect.
5kg is decent.
I will not forget the blackpill but there are not many positive interactions to be had here.
Why did you come back?

Done it several times and it always made me feel worse because normie fatigue is a real thing

The first point is beyond me at the minute.
let me put it like this: If you accomplish something hard, like getting a perfect score on a exam, then would you not have more confidence in your abilities? If you won a cycling race, would you not be more confident in what you can achieve?

let me put it like this: If you accomplish something hard, like getting a perfect score on a exam, then would you not have more confidence in your abilities? If you won a cycling race, would you not be more confident in what you can achieve?
I understand what you are saying but first you need to be able to achieve those things, which is beyond me at the moment

Last years i was one a 3 months hiatus from .is and it didnt change anything. I tried to be muh more positive and not think about the blackpill, but it was pointless and i eventually accepted it and went back on .is

I understand what you are saying but first you need to be able to achieve those things, which is beyond me at the moment
oh I thought you meant it another way lol. Try to set small goals for yourself. Like fixing your diet or being more physically active. That's what I do at least

Why did you come back?
Boredom. I use this much less often now (in my first few weeks I used it 10 hours per day, I even skipped college). Also that it's one of the only soy-free places on the internet with freedom of speech. Meanwhile I need to lose more weight before I have the self-esteem to attempt further socialmaxxing.

Boredom. I use this much less often now (in my first few weeks I used it 10 hours per day, I even skipped college). Also that it's one of the only soy-free places on the internet with freedom of speech. Meanwhile I need to lose more weight before I have the self-esteem to attempt further socialmaxxing.
Exercise is one of the actual decent copes, good luck with the weight loss.

The only thing that helped me was leanmaxxing. I'm a fat oaf now and I'm depressed as fuck. I don't even want to leave the house anymore. Im gonna start losing it tho

Why don't you just give it a try and see how it works out for you?
Why do you need our approval for taking a break? I don't understand this mindset.

you need too take a break from things, dont matter what it is. a break every once in awhile will give you new found enjoyment of things