Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hi, TwoMad subscribers!

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

That don't make a lot of sense
★★★★★
Screenshot 20211014 082902 Chrome

It hasn't escaped our attention that fans of this giggling fool, no-talent, cringe-ass, fat ugly nigger teenager have been flooding the site since "he" recently featured us in one of "his" videos.

Here are some tips to help ensure everyone gets the most out of your visit here.

1. This is a support group and safe space for incels - people who are unable to get laid because of society's expectations around looks and physique.

2. This is not a zoo for your entertainment.

3. Nobody here is interested in your opinions. You aren't the love guru the world has been waiting for.

4. Have you found r/IncelTear? You would probably like it. It is a subreddit where teenagers mock incels and post screenshots from our site to make them feel better about themselves.

5. kys. Many of our members do.

Last edited:
Based thread. Fuck IT and TwoMad's subscribers.

Post this in ID

that guys lives rent free in your head

wtf is twomad?

that guys lives rent free in your head
The people here keep acting like they’re angry when they’re actually happy to be the center of attention for once

The people here keep acting like they’re angry when they’re actually happy to be the center of attention for once
tbh, we had a shitton of thread about twomad in just one day

I was going to deny it...

But fuck it. You're right. Yeah it is slightly exciting, the prospect of a new confrontation with a new legion of cucks. IT is lightweight now and no longer meets my needs to occasionally call people horrible names on the internet.

Don't know who the hell that guy is and not gonna bother searching

Virginchad

INCELTEARSMEETUP

The fedora tippers behind r/inceltears
Redditcels
Reddit incel hater logic.
Incelteers2

(To be fair, my therapist is hot)
Fuckinceltears

Soytrannyenablers

Last edited:
i used to like twomad before he gone to shit

never heard of him, i was surprised he has millions of views, he cut every sentence in the middle and starts another one and chuckle like an idiot, real quality content.

never heard of him, i was surprised he has millions of views, he cut every sentence in the middle and starts another one and chuckle like an idiot, real quality content.
He’s a jestermaxxer

View attachment 507447
It hasn't escaped our attention that fans of this giggling fool, no-talent, cringe-ass, fat ugly nigger teenager have been flooding the site since "he" recently featured us in one of "his" videos.

Here are some tips to help ensure everyone gets the most out of your visit here.

1. This is a support group and safe space for incels - people who are unable to get laid because of society's expectations around looks and physique.

3. Nobody here is interested in your opinions. You aren't the love guru the world has been waiting for.

4. Have you found r/IncelTear? You would probably like it. It is a subreddit where teenagers mock incels and post screenshots from our site to make them feel better about themselves.

well I do watch Twomad
but I just came here to explore this site
not to post shitposts or troll or anything

wheres that resident twomad fag joebruhcel? This threads about you and yours

this site is very versatile he dies and all posts related to him get on front page

View attachment 507447

bro this shit barely gained any active members since 2021

Brocels necroing a thread older than their accounts. ..