Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi Mods, when i win the lottery can i get others IP banned for a reason of my choosing on the condition I donate $50 each time?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

I don't remember the names of other mods

Follow jesus buddy

your still doing the lottery thing??

Yes, you may also choose to throw your hat into the IP Ringer. If you win you get to have 3 user IPs of your choice, if you lose the entire forum is given your IP.

Yes, you may also choose to throw your hat into the IP Ringer. If you win you get to have 3 user IPs of your choice, if you lose the entire forum is given your IP.
All mods but you

your still doing the lottery thing??
Yes, I start buying tickets next week. I will make a post when I buy my first ticket and keep everyone updated.

stfu u autist

@PLA1092 Autism is one of the major reasons I'm incel, this could be interpreted as an attack on incels. Will he receive a warning?

Yes, I start buying tickets next week. I will make a post when I buy my first ticket and keep everyone updated.
there are much better ways of gambling bro

@PLA1092 Autism is one of the major reasons I'm incel, this could be interpreted as an attack on incels. Will he receive a warning?
Lmao you're still bitching about that warning? Didn't even remember why I gave you it at first. Either way it's not changing so keep the grudge if you like, doesn't matter to me

Lmao you're still bitching about that warning? Didn't even remember why I gave you it at first. Either way it's not changing so keep the grudge if you like, doesn't matter to me
When the International Incel Association is in talks with North Korea I will still give a good review so you can ascend but consider yourself fortunate as many others here would not do such a thing. Please reconsider. Best wishes.

$100 has been the rate for years, you cheap bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back