Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hi im back ( My story )

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Hi hope everyone is doing great with their copes im back.
In this recent months that i was away i tried to get close to two girls ( I thought maybe im not a truecel and i have a chance ), but i got rejected ( I never asked them out or propose anything to them, they just ghosted me and ...).
I tried many copes like playing Dota2, Reading books ( Still doing it ), learning Latin and Ancient Greek ( Im still learning them and its very fun ) and swimming, i was having a good time with those cope, but now my university started and i see girls and couples everywhere, they dont wear the shitty hijab anymore ( I think many people in here know what am i talking about ), and my sexual and emotional frustration is now disrupting my daily life.
Last thing i should mention i saw the girl that i was hitting on with a chad from my class who is also trying to befriend me, i will write about it later.
I just want to say no matter how much you cope, you cant get rid of your frustration.

@persianoldcel @Iranianoldcel @Shahist Persian

Welcome back my dear friend, I can feel your frustrations, I can feel how your emotional urges raise along side with other problems, yet no actual solutions may be presented at the moment but remember a new day begins when the sky is so dark, when the darkness is all over the place, maybe I'm giving you a false hope but I deep down know you are one the strongest one that I have met. I know things will turn around one day. Stay strong.

Welcome back my dear friend, I can feel your frustrations, I can feel how your emotional urges raise along side with other problems, yet no actual solutions may be presented at the moment but remember a new day begins when the sky is so dark, when the darkness is all over the place, maybe I'm giving you a false hope but I deep down know you are one the strongest one that I have met. I know things will turn around one day. Stay strong.
Thanks brother

Oh so you support feminism, good to know

In this recent months that i was away i tried to get close to two girls ( I thought maybe im not a truecel and i have a chance ), but i got rejected ( I never asked them out or propose anything to them, they just ghosted me and ...).
I tried many copes like playing Dota2, Reading books ( Still doing it ), learning Latin and Ancient Greek ( Im still learning them and its very fun ) and swimming, i was having a good time with those cope, but now my university started and i see girls and couples everywhere, they dont wear the shitty hijab anymore ( I think many people in here know what am i talking about ), and my sexual and emotional frustration is now disrupting my daily life.
Last thing i should mention i saw the girl that i was hitting on with a chad from my class who is also trying to befriend me, i will write about it later.
I just want to say no matter how much you cope, you cant get rid of your frustration.
Welcome back bro

We live in a brutal world. Hopefully things change for the better.

Welcome back brother.

Frustration yeah ... Not getting the Things you Need and want IS really frustrating.

I need my own place , FAST

philosophycel (ಠ益ಠ)