Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hi i am new here

King of the Storm

King of the Storm

Exiled from Anor Londo
hi, i am new in this forum and i decided to make an account after three weeks of lurking.
i am a 5'2" 53kg 22 years old KHHV guy and my ethnicity is mixed. i am half asian (jap) and half arab. i study in a STEM uni and my english is not my first language so excuse me if my writing is bad.
my facial features are bad due to my father and mother having very different faces and leaving me with a weird looking face with and a very receding jaw and what made it worse is my ugly eye area.
my eyes are brown and my skin is light/fair.
i tired to approach girls in real life but my height and face was my biggest issue which left me rejected by the 2 girls i asked.
i live in a non-conservative European country with a big history of feminism which make arranged marriage impossible for me.

as my usernames indicate, i love coping with playing dark souls 3 and the souls series in general.
i have been watching red pill content for a long especially people like andrew tate and hamza for a bit. but discovered the blackpill with zoomer trader videos in youtube and it got my attention to join. but i watched ITV for a long time also.
tbh i never considered having a gf too seriously because my parents were always strict and never even allowed me to try and have friends in the first place which gave me a non-NT attitude. they always forced me to study hard to get a better future and now i am in uni with everyone having a gf and a good social cercle while i can't talk for 10 seconds without my hands starting to shake.
also, i got a rating of 1.5-2/10 on r/trueatme with the highest rating being 2.5/10.

Based

Hello Nameless King of Londor

日本語を話せるか。僕は日系トルコ人だ。

Talk about coincidence. I'm also half Jap half Sandnigger. I thought I was the only half Jap half Sandnigger on Earth.

Talk about coincidence. I'm also half Jap half Sandnigger. I thought I was the only half Jap half Sandnigger on Earth.
interesting, i thought my mixed race was very rare to be found here tbh

Zoomer trader is kind of a sub 80 iq retard

If you are half Japanese can you draw hentai?

Welcome to the forum i guess.

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

Get comfortable, because one you discover the blackpill, you aren’t going nowhere.

Welcome brocel

Welcome to the blackpill brocel

Willing to bet 5 dollars you’re a foid from reddit

my ethnicity is mixed. i am half asian (jap) and half arab.
What do you even look like as a half jap half arab? That seems like one of the least likely pairings I could possibly conceive of.

Welcome, brother. Enjoy the shitposting, don't let the casual racism bother you, and have fun, you subhuman gook sandnigger.

And try not to reveal too much about yourself. There are bad actors among us.

hi, i am new in this forum and i decided to make an account after three weeks of lurking.
i am a 5'2" 53kg 22 years old KHHV guy and my ethnicity is mixed. i am half asian (jap) and half arab. i study in a STEM uni and my english is not my first language so excuse me if my writing is bad.
my facial features are bad due to my father and mother having very different faces and leaving me with a weird looking face with and a very receding jaw and what made it worse is my ugly eye area.
i tired to approach girls in real life but my height and face was my biggest issue which left me rejected by the 2 girls i asked.
i live in a non-conservative European country with a big history of feminism which make arranged marriage impossible for me.

as my usernames indicate, i love coping with playing dark souls 3 and the souls series in general.
i have been watching red pill content for a long especially people like andrew tate and hamza for a bit. but discovered the blackpill with zoomer trader videos in youtube and it got my attention to join. but i watched ITV for a long time also.
tbh i never considered having a gf too seriously because my parents were always strict and never even allowed me to try and have friends in the first place which gave me a non-NT attitude. they always forced me to study hard to get a better future and now i am in uni with everyone having a gf and a good social cercle while i can't talk for 10 seconds without my hands starting to shake.
also, i got a rating of 1.5-2/10 on r/trueatme with the highest rating being 2.5/10.
So youre a goatfucker and a dogeater. I'm going to have a field day with this one :feelskek:

tell your parents that their shit genes made you subhuman

This user's profile is not available.

日本語を話せるか。僕は日系トルコ人だ。

That's Like One Of The Rarest Race Combinations , I Didn't Even Though They Existed Kek

i agree, my race is not worth keeping it in europe. we should have been killed years ago
Japs are based and should exterminate all other non-white races. The sand genes are the problem.

Half Sand myself and I hate it very much. Is your father sand?

What do you even look like as a half jap half arab? That seems like one of the least likely pairings I could possibly conceive of.
It's simple. You either look like a Jap or an Arab. In my case, I look like a Turk so when I start speaking Japanese fellow Japs lose their shit and ask me how I learned it so well. I can even hide my half Jap ancestry and show off as if I learned it as a hobby as foreign language kek.

Welcome GrAYcel

Japs are based and should exterminate all other non-white races. The sand genes are the problem.

Half Sand myself and I hate it very much. Is your father sand?
This , The Japanese Are Based Af , The Most Based Out Of All The Asians

Welcome home fellow incel