Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hi everyone, XxMgtow_ChampionxX here. Why are you struggling with foids?? Look what I can do in a foidless day!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 9192
  • Start date
Deleted member 9192

Deleted member 9192

Master of sexual transmutation
-
1461777785 0

This is my bank account after not talking to foids for a full week! Yeah you know you might be thinking "hey this doesnt look that good", well consider that I have to pay child support for 2 kids and soylent for my wifes boyfriend every day! That adds up but I still manage to get some own pleasure in, for example I made this home gym
Download

I can already curl 1 of these boxes and deadlift 3 of them! You silly incels would call this "gymcelling" right? Pathetic! I do it only for me and I always feel amazing afterwards! Im never ever in a bad mood. For example I enjoy scenery like this and Im always so uplifted
800px BeachyHeadandLighthouseEastSussexEngland April2010crophorizoncorrectedjpg

This is actually my favorite place out of them all, because its so high up and easy to consider jum...p..I mean just driving past it and really taking in the sea! On my way home I always meet my wifes boyfriend

He used to be the bull in our cuckold relationship which was going so well but after a while she cheated on me with him!!! I still have fond memories of the cucking though.
Also not spending on foids really allows me to splurge on expensive A++ food, heres what I ordered from a 5 star restaurant next to the scenery I posted

980x

Jealous yet, silly incels? Sadly I can only get this much once a month but its totally worth it, I dream about this daily in my sleep for the other 29 days. You should try mgtow sometimes guys! Its not a cope, its a way of life!

Lmfao dude you are becoming my favorite poster

Wow, so brave! here, have an updoot my good sir!

tfw no nuggies and banan

MGTOW home gym is a giant crate filled with boxes of tissues they cry and fap into. Can also squat/shrug with it...

So you rather be NEET all your life m?

You sir, win the internet for today!!!!1111!1!1!1?1:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking fags

being a formerly married mgtow just shows that dating/marriage as a non-chad is idiotic beyond belief

and at best, you're just an incel who is buying time until total isolation

Funny, but at the end of the day, they're laughing at incels just as much.

2 degenerate groups, each one thinking he's better than the other

:feelsohh:

being a formerly married mgtow just shows that dating/marriage as a non-chad is idiotic beyond belief

cope

MGTOW is too funny, they are coping hard but to each his own I guess

Great post, very uplifting. Btw, have you ever tried slurping cum off your wife's boyfriend's dick? You should try it, I do that every week, it tastes good and good for health too! Full of protein and amino-acids. You also lift, you need it more!!

Just go gay bro, you don't need no woman! I know a guy named Tyrone who can get you into it, but be warned, he's VERY rough with first-timers!

Funny, but at the end of the day, they're laughing at incels just as much.

2 degenerate groups, each one thinking he's better than the other

:feelsohh:
May the more potent blackpill win
Great post, very uplifting. Btw, have you ever tried slurping cum off your wife's boyfriend's dick? You should try it, I do that every week, it tastes good and good for health too! Full of protein and amino-acids. You also lift, you need it more!!
That sounds great, i bet those are insanely potent proteins i can already feel the sixpack building
Just go gay bro, you don't need no woman! I know a guy named Tyrone who can get you into it, but be warned, he's VERY rough with first-timers!
MGGTOW, Men going gay their own way

MGTOWs deserve respect for refusing to be a meal ticket for disgusting post prime whores. However they are heavily deluded on just about everything. Men Sent Their Own Way is a better name for them.

good thread, mgtow = excuse to be a manchild forever.

I legit don't understand people with multiple marriages throughout their lives. Wasn't the whole point of marriage that it's a lifelong commitment?

why u keep following me around with that pic? MGTOWs don't want any real responsibility, that's why they shun women and kids, they're just video game/fast food addicts. MGTOW is literally a 1st world phenomenon, any 3rd world country their parents would have beat their asses already and forced them to work and marry

That's like literally the opposite of us, we aren't trying to be manchildren but women won't take us because of hypergamy and sluttiness.

mgtow cucks on suicide watch