Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News HEZBOLLAH SAYS IT'S REQUESTING FIGHTERS FROM OTHER MEMEBERS OF THE AXIS OF RESISTANCE(IRAN, IRAQ AND YEMEN) TO JOIN IT'S RANKS IN LEBANON

@WizardofSoda
@Da_Yunez
@ethniccel1

I hope The Greeks will shoot all the incoming fakeugees

the nukes will fly this time bud

Expect ww1 + ww2 casualties combo
And? You think Iran is going to sit by and let it happen? The nuke talk is ridiculous, Iran can devlope nukes if it wants but there's a fatwa issued against having Nuclear wepons by the clerics in Iran. If Isreal uses one it's over for Israel, because, Iran will respond in similar fashion.

And? You think Iran is going to sit by and let it happen? The nuke talk is ridiculous, Iran can devlope nukes if it wants but there's a fatwa issued against having Nuclear wepons by the clerics in Iran. If Isreal uses one it's over for Israel.
The kikes will do anything to destroy your nation
Even if it means sacrificing regular kikes

Yes, I know, but people need Stop talking about nukes. Pakistan which is a nuclear power has already told iran it will supply ballistic missiles. if a nuke is fired, Pakistani will respond. It won't go unpunished, I don't think it will happen(nukes won't be fired)

Last edited:
Yes, I know, but people need Stop talking about nukes. Pakistan which is a nuclear power has already told iran it will supply ballistic missiles, if a nuke is fired, Pakistani will respond. It won't go unpunished, I don't think it will happen(nukes won't be fired)
i think 500K casualties for just 1 year war in middle east is the lowest prediction
With the drones and any tech the west have, the war in middle east will be a bloodbath

i think 500K casualties for just 1 year war in middle east is the lowest prediction
With the drones and any tech the west have, the war in middle east will be a bloodbath
And a good chunk of that 500k would be isrealis if you count civilians. Isreal will target civilians in places like Beirut and Hezbollah will do the same. Hezbollah has 1 million missiles in it's arsenal. Why do you think Israel hasn't invaded yet, they know they can't win. Southern Lebanon's terrain favours Hezbollah, and not to mention Hezbollah are dug in.

The Port in Haifa is bankrupt thanks to the houthis and northern isrealis have have been displaced for more then one year now. Also almost a year and no serious gains In Gaza and you think they will win against Hezbollah?

Last edited:
And a good chunk of that 500k would be isrealis if you count civilians. Isreal will target civilians in places like Beirut and Hezbollah will do the same. Hezbollah has 1 million missiles in it's arsenal. Why do you think Israel hasn't invaded yet, they know they can't win. Southern Lebanon's terrain favours Hezbollah, and not to mention Hezbollah are dug in.

The Port in Haifa is bankrupt thanks to the houthis and northern isrealis have have been displaced for more then one year now. Also almost a year and no serious gains I'm Gaza and you think they will win against Hezbollah?
It will be like Vietnam war on steroid
The whole war will make Russo Ukraine War pale in comparisson

Last edited:
Last edited:
Iran practically has nukes of themselves. The only reason they don’t finish enrichment is because they’d get sanctioned even more heavily with no benefit. In a war, I bet they’d bust out nukes, as a deterrent.

Iran practically has nukes of themselves. The only reason they don’t finish enrichment is because they’d get sanctioned even more heavily with no benefit. In a war, I bet they’d bust out nukes, as a deterrent.
Also there's a fatwa issued against nukes, by the clerics in Iran. They believe it's against Islam.

Israel has some serious challenges in the war. I was reading one thing that estimated of Israel's ~7-8 million Jews, that 675,000 have left since the start of the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back