Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey zesto, you should come hang out with me and blickpall.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
We could grab some burgers for lunch:

Then go out for ice cream:

Maybe milkshakes:

Then for dinner we could get some pizza:

Then hit the bar and get tipsy:

what are you trying to get at here man

just be a restaurant theory

RedditSoyCuck
tbh

Oh right...you're straightedgemaxxing...don't worry, when we're at the bar you can just order some juice:

Ryo you're such a cool guy, I'm not just saying that either.

BlushEmbarassed

You're one of the google search suggestions and override one of the most famous characters ever.

Ryo hazuki

When I have status maxxed as much as Senpai I know I will have truly made it.

Zesto

If things go as planned I will dress up as Ryo Hazuki when we meet up.

I wanted to make a thread about "I Will Become Ryo Hazuki" but I'm scared Blickpall would've warned me for Japan spam again, credit to him though I take no offense he's only trying to keep this place tidy. If I didn't have such restraints I would've turned this place into 4chan /jp/ by now.

I've already bought the brown suede bomber jacket, I of course already had the blue jeans, sneakers, and white t-shirt.

I can't wait to show it to you.

I've been playing Shenmue remastered on ps4 (never played before) in order to simulate how life would be in Japan.

I'm at the part right now after you beat up the gaijin Charlie with the tattoo on his arm.

I've learned so far what I already knew, Japanese hate tattoos.

I've also learned that bars in Japan are filled with violent gaijins, I hope I do not encounter any of them.

I feel as if I am Ryo Hazuki looking for a Nozomi mommygf.

He shall appear from a far eastern land across the sea,
A young man who has yet to know his potential,
This potential is a power that could either destroy him or realize his will,
His courage shall determine his fate,
The path he must traverse, fraught with adversity, I await whilst praying,
For this destiny predetermined since ancient times,
A pitch black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light,
And thus the saga… Begins

It cannot be denied this is me.

I am Ryo Hazuki.

Instead of searching for my father's killer I'm in Japan searching for my waifu.

Happy6

You're one of the google search suggestions and override one of the most famous characters ever.

View attachment 62434

Only if you specifically type "ryo hazuki inc" and I can't imagine what anyone could possibly be searching for if they typed that. Still, it's funny that auto-completes at all.

If things go as planned I will dress up as Ryo Hazuki when we meet up.

That will be hilarious to see.

I've been playing Shenmue remastered on ps4 (never played before) in order to simulate how life would be in Japan.

Keep in mind, the game is set in the 1980s. It's a very different place now. Think of how different America was in the 1980s compared to 2018.

Keep in mind, the game is set in the 1980s. It's a very different place now. Think of how different America was in the 1980s compared to 2018.

LaughReally

So desu ka?

I wish I could've experienced 80s Japan, I love the music and it was when Japan was at it's strongest.

It's the closest thing I have to a simulation so I'll make do with it.

I won't be disappointed if it doesn't match up. Compared to the hell I'm leaving behind it's bound to be an improvement.

is it OVER for blickpall?

I want to meet up with you guys so I can punch blickpall in the face. He will have to change his name to blickeye.

Brutal zestopill

Tfw when no other users in your area :feelsrope:

Zesto is everything.

C
We could grab some burgers for lunch:

Then go out for ice cream:

Maybe milkshakes:

Then for dinner we could get some pizza:

Then hit the bar and get tipsy:

Cute
I want to meet up with you guys so I can punch blickpall in the face. He will have to change his name to blickeye.
Lol

Zesto's is good a'f. Their fried chicken is banging

ya bro im coming into ur crib

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back