Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hey, you, one the 1281 bluepilled guests, it's christmas and you're stalking a forum of ugly males.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Screenshot incelsco 2019 12 25 16 19 28 846

what went wrong with your life?

I think a good amount of them are incel-lite or incel sympathetic.

I think a good amount of them are incel-lite or incel sympathetic.
They are probably just too shy to create an account here

Most bluepillers are incel sympathizers or low tier normies

They are probably just too shy to create an account here
Yeah, i know one person from forum who told that been lurking for months but was too high inhib to create account.

Then there is bunch of IT cucks, CIA, FBI, Interpol etc

Yeah, i know one person from forum who told that been lurking for months but was too high inhib to create account.

Then there is bunch of IT cucks, CIA, FBI, Interpol etc
I am in the same situation, I have been lurking for at least 6 months but only joined yesterday. Majority of the bluepillers are probably fellowcels

I am in the same situation, I have been lurking for at least 6 months but only joined yesterday. Majority of the bluepillers are probably fellowcels
Sorry, i didn't mean you high inib fellowcels, but the so called normal people who come to mock us and stalk us like we are animals in a zoo.

Absolutely and utterly pathetic tbh

Most of them probably are IT cucks.

I quit being high inhib when I realized that I was born and then my life was over. If you are already done for, nothing you can do can make it worst. Pain and suffering is like a blink of a eye compared to death.

I lurked way back during the .me era.

Whiteknights are pathetic

I used to think they were all datamining bots, but recently I noticed that on the more "boring" offtopic threads (ie the ones where the topic isn't even tangentially related to hating women), the bluepiller count is way lower than on threads which are obviously going to have incels saying crazy shit. Which means that the overwhelming majority of the blupillers are actually human beings because bots wouldn't distinguish between boring threads and interesting ones.

Reaaly makes you think.

The bones in there face grew in the wrong direction

more pathetic than me ngl

Yep these are future greycels :feelstrash:

They may have spent Christmas alone on an incel forum, but at least they're not incels.