Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hey poorcel! learn about making money

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
As many of you know ive been a poorcel all my life. I wish some bastard like myself pointed me towards this podcast!!!

(Duration: 1:11:58 — 16.58mb)

I wish someone taught me this STUFF when i was younger...

Basically, money is energy. You can store it like a battery. You can make it work for you. (Get the book, "the richest man in Babylon" to understand investing. = It's free on YouTube as an audio book. Or available as a free pdf or audio book)

If you spend money you drain your battery. You have to make money to recharge it.

Anyway this dude has a lot of great advice for people about side hustles and self employment.

You can live a better life, but only you can make it happen.

Most of you will just ignore this... That's fine. your a stupid fucking piece of shit so go to hell you goddamned stupid motherfucking idiot!

But i wish you would take the time to listen to this old windbag... He has money. He can help you get some for yourself.

Personally, I'm working on the plant sales thing... It's slow, but it's something i can easily do.

Because i already have lots of experience selling stuff online. Heck, for a while i even made some bitchcoin... (Hate the dip!) Usd only these days lol.

Last edited:
As many of you know ive been a poorcel all my life. I wish some bastard like myself pointed me towards this podcast!!!

Basically, money is energy. You can store it like a battery. You can make it work for you. (Get the book, "the richest man in Babylon" to understand investing. = It's free on YouTube as an audio book. Or available as a free pdf or audio book)

If you spend money you drain your battery. You have to make money to recharge it.

Anyway this dude has a lot of great advice for people about side hustles and self employment.

Most of you will just ignore this... That's fine. your a stupid fucking piece of shit so go to hell you goddamned stupid motherfucking idiot!

But i wish you would take the time to listen to this old windbag... He has money. He can help you get some for yourself.

Personally, I'm working on the plant sales thing... It's slow, but it's something i can easily do.

Because i already have lots of experience selling stuff online. Heck, for a while i even made some bitchcoin... (Hate the dip!) Usd only these days lol.
Thank you, I'll check it out :feelsstudy:

Use the search function on his site.
He does a review of "the richest man in Babylon." I think there's a link to the tube version of it.

Also, he does a LOT of talks on side hustle and has young people that own their own business's...

I wanted to mobile car detail but i dont know how to sort out the water and power without customer supplying it. I also dont know how to polish paint it correct headlights or any of that slightly advanced shit that people will also want

I wanted to mobile car detail but i dont know how to sort out the water and power without customer supplying it. I also dont know how to polish paint it correct headlights or any of that slightly advanced shit that people will also want
Just do whatever you know how to do. Let them know what you can do, and what you cannot do. They'll appreciate your honesty. If they don't, then whatever, you were looking for clients when you found them. They're everywhere...

get to the grindset mentality . wake up at 1 am , shower in liquid nitrogen

Time to start selling weed then...

Thanks, but I’m already rich.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
these self improvement copers say such dumb shit sometimes

So, has moneymaxxing worked for you?

Oh wait, your entire bank account is full of counterfeit rainbow monopoly money that has absolutely no value at all.

Last edited:
Ok.
Time to start selling weed then...
It's legal so there's no money in it anymore :*€

Hahaha ofc u r!

Oh wait, your entire bank account is full of counterfeit monopoly money that has absolutely no value at all.
His mommy gave it to him.

Oh wait, your entire bank account is full of counterfeit monopoly money that has absolutely no value at all.
Brutal fiat currency pill

say that you only 'specialize' in that type of stuff :feelshaha: will make customers think that you're extra good at it or something

Thanks for sharing this. I appreciate your input and will check it out!

Thanks for sharing this. I appreciate your input and will check it out!
He has all kinds of information about "side hustles" and money making stuff. Use the search thing on his site.