Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey Mods Could You Take Off This Birthday Confetti Shit, ITS EATING UP MY GPU (SOLVED - "Disable Holiday Styling" in Preferences)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I was wondering wtf was slowing down my PC, then I noticed in task manager that if I switch tabs to firefox on incels.is my GPU usage spikes like crazy (50%-60% range) and when I switch out the GPU goes back down

I don't know why the hell this is using up so much processing, maybe it isn't coded efficiently and there's a ton of necessary loops or something, but its annoying lol

Browsing is a chore

EDIT - Problem Solved - See change to thread title

Last edited:
it's lagging my browser too. but not too bad to the point it gets annoying

I was wondering wtf was slowing down my PC, then I noticed in task manager that if I switch tabs to firefox on incels.is my GPU usage spikes like crazy (50%-60% range) and when I switch out the GPU goes back down

I don't know why the hell this is using up so much processing, maybe it isn't coded efficiently and there's a ton of necessary loops or something, but its annoying lol

Browsing is a chore
You can disable holiday stuff in settings

I am using an IPhone no much problem it seems

Disable holiday styling in preferences

You can disable holiday stuff in settings
Yeah that worked
I am using an IPhone no much problem it seems
Some code causes weird errors depending on the browser, this is why some websites will tell you to use Chrome when utilizing their services. For some reason the code for that thing was fucking up firefox lol

Is this problem Firefox only?

Got a 10-core i9 and it goes up to 30% usage when I open the website. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
GPU sits at stable 6% though. Just changing tabs to another wesite brings CPU usage down to 1-2% and 0% GPU.

Oh yeah it does use a fair bit of CPU. I didn't notice that.

EDIT - Oh, and GPU. I misread what you said at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back