Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hey Listen Here You Dumbass Boomer

Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN
★★★★★
You don't get respect just because you're old or a lady and you didn't even conserve traditional values. What has your generation conserved? You guys sat by as everything was destroyed, the only old people who tried those like Jared Taylor, William Pierce, David Irving or Richard Lynn who did something.

You get mad for asking why? Why did you let everything get this way? Why did you let mass illegal invasion happen? Why did you let the femminist take over? Why dont fucking care about inceldom? Why did you let jews take over. Then when you say you're glad you'll be dead soon I'm supposed to high five you? Cowards, once again you have no answers to these things, you're low IQ and selfish.

I don't think there's any boomers on this forum bro who are you talking to.

Last edited:
You don't get respect just because you're old or a lady and you didn't even conserve traditional values. What has your generation conserved? You guys sat by as everything was destroyed, the only old people who tried those like Jared Taylor, William Pierce, David Irving or Richard Lynn who did something.

You get mad for asking why? Why did you let everything get this way? Why did you let mass illegal invasion happen? Why did you let the femminist take over? Why dont fucking care about inceldom? Why did you let jews take over. Then when you say you're glad you'll be dead soon I'm supposed to high five you? Cowards, once again you have no answers to these things, you're low IQ and selfish.
Boomers and a lot of male cucks think that men should die sacrificing their life to save foids.

There's only one that I know of, the rest of the 'older' folks belong to Gen x largely
Yeah that's what I thought, the average 70 year old has no clue what an "incel" is not to mention somehow finding their way onto this site.

Ropefuel for @Emba
I didn't let them niggers in! I didn't swiipe all the wealth. I don't have land and cattle!

But whatever... Just don't blame the jews bro! Lol...