Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey IT

fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
Hey IT I just took a shower and got a hair cut and went to (((therapy))) now why can’t I get a girlfriend? Watch those cucks make up some new bullshit reason why I can’t get a gf. Those soy fags can’t admit it’s because I’m 5’4 and dumb foids only want 6 foot chad.

They dont actually expect you to follow their advice, they just want you chasing ghosts so you dont bother them.

You forgot to watch superhero films starring female protagonists and consoom 10 gallons of soy daily

great, now go get another haircut, take another shower and go to therapy again. You got this bro!

Screen Shot 2020 07 22 at 82125 PM copy

You only took one shower??? This is why you inkwell!!!

IT soys are incels themselves and the IT foids say they only care about personality but its been proven time and time again that they are chadsexuals.

You forgot to watch superhero films starring female protagonists and consoom 10 gallons of soy daily
Probably what they do every day while begging 400lb landwhales for a crumb of attention

For those that couldn't tell, OP is a larper

Why are you giving them fuel for? Stop dealing with those idiots in IT!

You forgot to watch captain marvel and donate to blm

Strong post greycel!

You forgot to be an emotional tampoon for every immature foid that uses your intelligence!! That's the cherry on top, you'll definitely get them then.

do you respect women? :soy:

Is OP a CuckTears infiltrator?

Inkwelltear

FOUND THE INKWELL