Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey IncelTear, I found another one of your members admitting to being a total psycho ( And not just toward Incels ) on Reddit. Please come defend him!

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
Meet 'thescaryroom' ( Notice the edgelord name ) - A psychopathic nutjob with severe anger issues who thinks he's basically the real life version of Soldier Boy from "The Boys" and can't stop making super-macho alpha male tough guy rants on IncelTear about how "WEAK, PATHETIC, CRUSHED, WORTHLESS, COWARDLY, LOW STATUS RAAAAAAAAWWRRR!" incels are, like some kind of wannabe highschool jock, but I'm sure since Incels aren't human, anything said or done regarding to them is inadmissible according to IncelTear - but there's more. Much like the vast majority of IncelTear users who spend virtually all their time attacking people in any Subreddit they possibly can insult people at, this guy can't drop his psychopathy outside of IncelTear either.

He's a regular poster in /r/conspiracy, where he mostly just insults fellow conspiritards for not being as smart as him. He's a regular poster in another obscure sub called 'Saturn'-something, where guess what....all of his posts are insults to other people. And he is an avid fan of hunting animals, as an outlet for his sadistic urges. Take a look at what the following post he made on /r/conspiracy:

Wow, what a well-rounded, progressive, normative person. Don't you think, IncelTear viewer? He's exactly what I would expect from what one of yours. Now that we know what goes on inside his disturbed mind, let's see how vents that insecurity and wannabe American Psycho tendencies on the only people he thinks he can do so without social conseuences - Incels:

There's a post like that from him every single hour. As of the time of me posting, he made the last two in the span of two minutes. As you can see, a very wholesome, good faith person who totally only focuses on criticizing incels for their terrible opinions, as opposed to other things like immutable characteristics or not being as 'powerful' as he clearly is..... or for having 'creepy as fuck hobbies' like anime, a hobby that is recently immensely popular among women by the way. No, this man is clearly a perfectly stable genius and a concerned citizen that seeks to root out misogyny.

Like all IncelTear users, he's also a big fan of projection and gaslighting, accusing Incels of being 'sick fucks' and 'savages', while also believing that nobody can see his own posting history - a belief shared by many IncelTear sociopaths.

Last edited:
The guy's british fucking moron

Imagine needing to bash incels to feel good about yourself. I pity him.

Talking about "oneself" seems to be the new fedora...? What an absolute faggot.

Why, are you IncelTear by any chance?

And why are you limiting who can view your profile?
Why wouldn't I?

Bro, anybody who gives IT attention is cringy af.
Don't you have better things to do than stalking some random retard on the internet and post it here?
You're doing exactly the same as IT does. You're both pathetic. Get a fucking life so you don't have to waste your time with stalking people on the internet because you get offended by their worthless internet presence. wtf is wrong with you people, don't you have lives and more important things to worry about????

Last edited:
Didn’t read but "faggots me“

"I'm postmaxxing" is not an actual defense of your loyalties. There have been postmaxxers with higher counts than yours or even mods of Incel communities in the past that got one sniff of pussy or promise of attention and decided to start trolling or attacking other incels. Nice try, though ( Pun intended ).

>Don't you have better things to do than to stalk some random retard on the internet and post it here?
>wtf is wrong with you people, don't you have lives and actual things to worry about????

So let's get this straight - you joined a Blackpill forum for incels. Then you wave the fact that you have made eleven thousand posts on an incel forum in front of me.....and then you tell 'us people', namely addressed to me with 167 posts as you pointed out, that I don't have a life and actual things to worry about and you can't understand what the fuck is wrong with me, because I decided to expose a psychopath from IncelTear.

Self-awareness is not your strong suit.

Update: He just deleted his whole account after sending me this chat message when I told him I'm gonna show him off on IncelTear itself:

Chat

Last edited:
Bump because psycho needs to be exposed.