Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hey guys, we don't have to be so pathetic and act so depressed. Let's at least make something of ourselves and just enjoy life

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
I made an account for this site yesterday.
As a fellow incel I know how painful it is. There are schools near where I live and whenever I walk past schools in the afternoons or go to parks or malls, I always see teenagers kissing and holding hands. I have to see people much younger than me experience love, affection and very likely sex as well.

I always feel hurt when I see young people make out and display affection in public, especially teenagers.

Seeing sex positivity stuff and sex Ed also hurts me.

I haven't even kissed a girl before.

I harbor a lot of anger and resentment.

But please, lets not put all our value and sense of worth and happiness on bitches. If they don't want us, so be it.
I'm not gonna tell you to just "get over it" or give some vague advice like "get therapy" and talk to girls more often and just put yourself out there.

But come on now, let's at least take it one step at a time. Let's do something different that can change our lives and bring us more joy. And make something of ourselves that will make us more respectable.

I don't know your situation. Some of you may have some disabilities, Some of you may be on the autism spectrum, some of you may have traumatic experiences with women.
[UWSL]But we are [/UWSL][UWSL]men. We can do better than this.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]As I said, let's take it one step at a time. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Would you guys like to start a supportive incel discord? I can make one and invite you guys if you guys wanna talk about your struggles and vent and maybe receive specific advice on whatever you need.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]let's not wallow in self pity all the time. I'm not stopping you from complaining or venting your frustrations. I do the same. But let's also take action while we are at it. Something that can fulfill us in other ways. I'll be here for you guys. Because I care about you guys. You guys are the only ones who understand my pain and frustrations without any judgement. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
Posting on this forum fulfils me. I’m getting a lot of infiltrator vibes here. :feelswhat:

This is "Just be positive bro" kinda advice:lul:

As a fellow incel I know how painful it is. There are schools near where I live and whenever I walk past schools in the afternoons or go to parks or malls, I always see teenagers kissing and holding hands. I have to see people much younger than me experience love, affection and very likely sex as well.

I always feel hurt when I see young people make out and display affection in public, especially teenagers.

But please, lets not put all our value and sense of worth and happiness on bitches. If they don't want us, so be it.
I'm not gonna tell you to just "get over it" or give some vague advice like "get therapy" and talk to girls more often and just put yourself out there.

But come on now, let's at least take it one step at a time. Let's do something different that can change our lives and bring us more joy. And make something of ourselves that will make us more respectable.

I don't know your situation. Some of you may have some disabilities, Some of you may be on the autism spectrum, some of you may have traumatic experiences with women.

[UWSL]Would you guys like to start a supportive incel discord? I can make one and invite you guys if you guys wanna talk about your struggles and vent and maybe receive specific advice on whatever you need.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]let's not wallow in self pity all the time. I'm not stopping you from complaining or venting your frustrations. I do the same. But let's also take action while we are at it. Something that can fulfill us in other ways. I'll be here for you guys. Because I care about you guys. You guys are the only ones who understand my pain and frustrations without any judgement. [/UWSL]
bro everyone here wants to be happy and most are trying. What you're saying is not something new.

All we do is cope, which is basically trying to enjoy our life in other ways which is not easy btw

Last edited:
Fuck copes, start a commune in your local area.
Brocel let's start a cult and lure bpd and bipolar foids with sex magick like Aleister Crowley :feelsLSD:

We dont need a discord to discuss, there are only two options for us to get laid

1) get rich
2) get surgery

What are your thoughts on magick?
I am a believer in magick, and sex magick is an undeniable aspect of satanism. And I assume you are a fellow satanist as well. But although I have read the works of Crowley and I take many of his aspects into consideration, I would not actually say most of my beliefs have their "basis" in his writing, although I do believe in and agree with much of what he proposes. I believe in chaos-gnostic Satanism, such as that espoused by the Misanthropic Luciferian Order (including the band Dissection). I believe you should read the Liber Azerate published by them, if you haven't already.

OP has a good mentality, we should be thinking about what we can do for ourselves as individuals as men as a group, to make the lives of men better everywhere.

But I don't see how a positive incel discord and a negative incel forum can't exist side-by-side.

Go fuck Lizzo you little 19-year-old, buy her a cheeseburger and she will fuck you.

This place is actually kind of based for advice tbh. Like Looksmax.org but without all the autistic ancillary protrusion pheno bullshit

This place is actually kind of based for advice tbh. Like Looksmax.org but without all the autistic ancillary protrusion pheno bullshit
Unbanned :smonk:

I do agree that everyone should try to find happiness over circumstances they can't control. But it doesn't change the fact that liberals, feminists and women's rights took away from us something that all pur ancestors had. A woman, children, a family. A wrong has been done and there's no fault in trying to right it.

I play bass, but I use a guitar to write riffs.
Are you in a band? I've been writing my own music for years, but, as a result of my solitude I have no one whom I can "actualize" these visions with. So I have written many, many, full songs but only guitar parts are "actualized" because I can't find a bassist or a drummer. I have been doing vocals myself as well. I used to mostly just play songs from others when I was a teenager, but now I almost exclusively write music.

Music, being an art form, is innately a method of artistic expression, therefore, I am not going to choose just any random idiotic drummer or bassist wearing a burzum shirt, no matter how well they may fare technically. I need individuals who are truly committed to the ideas of Satanism, the occult, hate, and philosophy. Of course, most people are imbeciles who are more image than reality, so these rare individuals I have not yet found.

As for if I do ever have this chance of a collective project, I will not release it. Other than simply music, I also paint, have a philosophical journal which I write in, and write poetry, and I do not put these paintings in an art gallery, I do not intend on ever releasing a work of philosophy for others, nor do I ever intend on releasing a book of poetry. Likewise, my music is only intended for myself, and possibly the individuals who might suppport me and deserve it. I have read that Akhenaten from Judas Iscariot is still making music, but that it is only for him and the drummer, so I am obviously not the only one with this perspective on art and music.

I would like to hear your approach and thought to making music.

This is your mistake right here, thinking we're somehow above nature and our biological imperatives can just be snuffed out with more venting, more stimuli, more simulations... We will continue to lay down in sadness because we miss a crucial component and no amount of positivity will change this, you cannot bypass this, you cannot escape this, nor can you shroud yourself with distractions. It is a fundamental aspect many people are missing and so their suffering is just.
do i detect baudrillard here simulacra simulations

tips hat a man of culture

I have my death metal project Winged Demon. So far I'm the only member. I've only started looking for members recently. My music is very old school, thrash/grindcore influenced. If you need some bass tracks, I'd be happy to provide some. I'm totally socially isolated, so I never get opportunities to communicate with extreme music artists.
I have my own project, but it is not within the realm of death metal. I don't like to classify things within the genre. My music has evolved throughout the years, as have I. It definitely falls within black metal, but I do not specifically say "okay, I will write a black metal song". I simply write music from my dark mind and beliefs, therefore, that music is dark black metal. Of course, I simply write music as I want it to be, so without a specific genre goal, my music is sometimes between genres. Some songs I have written are more doomy, some more raw, some more melodic, some more death metal like, some more grindy, these are not carried from other bands, they are simply from my own consciousness and feelings.

I don't like the trend of calling out musical influences. I always believe in originality, and I think a big mistake that leads to this is the view people hold of music, art, and the relation of music to art. To use another example, William Blake was a very big influence on me when I began writing poetry, but there is not much you can say within my poetic writings that is directly influenced by him.

I believe in "spiritual" influences in music, not direct musical ones. Artists should always strive for originality, yet show respect to each other. My biggest spiritual influences within music would be Akhenaten from Judas Iscariot, Les Legions Noire, Dissection, Blasphemy, Angramainyo of Azhubham Haani, Dead from Mayhem, and Trey Azagthoth of Morbid Angel.

So for example, as I mentioned Blasphemy and Conqueror are a large spiritual influence on me, but it is unlikely you will detect too many traces of bestial black metal within the music I write.

As Akhenaten of Judas Iscariot states, metal is art and should not be sold as a product like Coca-Cola.

And yes, I as well live in what could be considered extreme solitude, I have not reached out to anybody, and I have scorn for "the scene". I have never been to a concert in my life and most likely never will.

Last edited:
bruh you're 19 , just 5-10 more years and ur gonna be depressed too

GrAY positivity moment

I'll take your advice to heart

OP has a good mentality, we should be thinking about what we can do for ourselves as individuals as men as a group, to make the lives of men better everywhere.

But I don't see how a positive incel discord and a negative incel forum can't exist side-by-side.
Thanks for being the only normal and sane person here so far.

And they can't co exist. I thought it was obvious.

A negative Incel forum Is toxic and would keep members from improving themselves unlike a positive forum.

How do you do, my fellow incels?

Its messages like this that give me the energy to keep going thx man