Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey guys...ITS TIME TO PROVE THE INCEL WRONG

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Wow1!1!1 these comics sure are hilarious and informative!1! after totally reading this truly thought provoking post I suddenly have had sex with over 40 girls and have a career in modeling! Thanks r/provetheincelwrong!
DC33D7A2 36B1 4259 8437 6373940754B9

people who make these may as well join the forum, no different from us but they choose to be ignorant

attitude and personality
attitude and personality
attitude and personality
attitude and personality
attitude and personality

He can literally only ''argue'' by talking with himself because I've seen already one guy that got banned in his shitty sub for proving him wrong in the comments. Quite ironic isn't it, the 30 year old incel in denial got proven wrong.

Personally, post as much as you want about that lolcow, he's lifefuel material.

God I think dementia patients are more grounded in reality than IncelTears :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yikerinos is reddit famouse now

It's also obvious that Yikerinos and this ITfag could be the same guy, a faux account so he can argue with himself. They wouldn't be above doing something as retarded as that to make their arguments look better.

IT...IT...IT...IT...:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Stop to post about them.

I normally don't like to shit on retards because they can't help it, but ill make an exception for this retard

They’re retards

That looks like something a devianarter would make in 2007

It always the same shit.

Wow1!1!1 these comics sure are hilarious and informative!1! after totally reading this truly thought provoking post I suddenly have had sex with over 40 girls and have a career in modeling! Thanks r/provetheincelwrong!View attachment 429381

7F340354 DAB0 4D9B B593 4856AAE71738

Last edited:
Those kiwifarms retards are really wasting their time with us when they have a bonafide autist like this guy right in front of their eyes. He even makes autist comics like Chris Chan.

Once again ITcels seem to think that the only thing incels want is sex, nevermind relationships, nevermind validation..

"I JUST WANNA GET MAH DICK WET."

Another post promoting a dead sub from an iwh retard

Imagine reading all of that

Dnrd
Those drawings are kindergarten tier

Another thread on this poor retard. Let's not bully the mentally challenged, brocels. The poor fucker is clearly not firing on all cylinders

Good morning.

Too much text for a comic tbh i aint reading all that shit
That's the faggiest "comic" I seen. The author is probably incel or being cucked by a landwhale.

@yikerinos One of your posts is in it

I just took a shit a stinky big poopy doopu shit

"I was like that once, a lonely tenager", "rarely left the house".
Yes, you can tell.