Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hey guys it’s native the hapa acnecel

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
If anyone remembers me, I’m here right now. Pretty drunk. Failed nofap. Sad right now drinking by myself. Had acne really bad, freaked out, took accutane, my hair started falling out, freaked out, stopped taking it 5 months ago, think I see my hair miniaturizing now from the telogen effluvium that is still happening. So my dad male pattern baldness got kickstarted due to telogen effluvium (stress hairloss) from the accutane. Hopefully the telogen effluvium stops. Either way got so fed up after 5 months of hairloss (and the top looks pretty thin now, sides aren’t shedding just the top), so I ordered finasteride from Roman (sort of like hims or keeps).

very sad right now. I just look in the mirror and feel so subhuman. Skin ruined from years of acne, terrible bone structure from being Asian, asymmetrical as fuck since my dad beat me up when I was a little kid, and hair loss from accutane. Probably low testosterone as I have trouble putting on muscle. I tested it a while back I was 550 NG/DL. I have gyno from puberty. Still virgin almost 21. Not much hope.

if anyone wants to talk I’d be grateful. or just share your perspective too.