Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey guys, i'm new on here.

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
I'm a 18 years old khhv. I bet you know why already. It's because i'm hideously ugly (3/10), but that's not enough. I'm also a manlet, balding, mentally fucked. My life has been nothing but a literal hell. Rotting in loneliness, despair, hopelessness. I've accepted the fact that i'm going to be a forever alone virgin with never knowing what intimacy, love and sex are. I know i did nothing to deserve this awful fate, but who gives a fuck, i simply have to suck it up and deal with it, there's nothing that i can do. I know that you guys share my pain and misery, that's why i decided to join this forum and vent here about the hell that i constantly live in, good to see that there're other people who could relate to one's pain.

Welcome brother. Embrace your life of misery amongst us.

Hey fellow incel

Nautica1983 said:
Welcome brother. Embrace your life of misery amongst us.

Thanks brother. I hope we'll be able to spread the blackpill around the world using this forum.

nigger said:
Welcome subhuman

Thanks bro.

Lookismisreal said:
Hey fellow incel

Hey buddy.

Subhumancel said:
 i simply have to suck it up and deal with it, there's nothing that i can do.

You could always become a hERo.

It's not your fault. It's your mothers fault for opening her legs.

universallyabhorred said:
You could always become a hERo.

I'm waiting for the beta uprising.

CopeMaster9001 said:
It's not your fault. It's your mothers fault for opening her legs.

I blame my father the most. Most of my shitty genes were inherited from him.

Was your father beta bux? Even more reason to blame your mother.

CopeMaster9001 said:
Was your father beta bux? Even more reason to blame your mother.

My father is a cruel, selfish beta. He gave birth to me for his own selfish desires. He pretty much knew that i'm going to be subhuman trash, but he didn't care. He still blames me today for all my failures in life (i failed because of his genetics) and he believes that i'm not worthy of living.

True. I hate my Dad too. My dad was a solid 6. Nothing special but tall and a handsome face. He married my whore mother who was a 3 and gave me my awful lower 3rd genetics. He was a cuck and knowingly let her cheat on him for drugs. Both my parents deserve a brutal, brutal torture and killing.

CopeMaster9001 said:
True. I hate my Dad too. My dad was a solid 6. Nothing special but tall and a handsome face. He married my whore mother who was a 3 and gave me my awful lower 3rd genetics. He was a cuck and knowingly let her cheat on him for drugs. Both my parents deserve a brutal, brutal torture and killing.

I truly hope my father would die a death as painful as my existence. I can forgive my mom tho because at least she treats me like a human being and i didn't pick up the short or bald genetics from her.

welcome brother

look forward to your posts

Subhumancel said:
I truly hope my father would die a death as painful as my existence. I can forgive my mom tho because at least she treats me like a human being and i didn't pick up the short or bald genetics from her.

Balding genetics comes from your mother's side, bruh. Not your fathers

She is to blame for that.

Lookismisreal said:
Balding genetics comes from your mother's side, bruh. Not your fathers

She is to blame for that.

Not always actually. My mother's side has superior hair genetics (NW0-NW1 to death). However, my father is a bald, manlet subhuman. I'm 18 yo with thin NW3 because of my father and my shit luck.

Grab a rope, have fun and we’ll LDAR together

IlieknothingREAL said:
Grab a rope, have fun and we’ll LDAR together
I want to die, but i also want to see the future of this forum and if the blackpill will be taken by the bluepilled normies faggots. 

I shall LDAR till then.