Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hey guys. I'm a girl. Before you report me, I need you to know that not all women are chasing after good-looking men ansd ignore ugly men.

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
There's this guy I know. 6'4, long-haired surfer guy, sharp jaw, hunter eyes.

Now, I'm not a bad-looking gal myself. Men notice me and approach me. I have dated all kinds of men before. Yes, even incels. You're wanted and you are beautiful.

Anyways, the guy I was talking about before is a typical incel, like you. He's below average height(6'9), his hair only waves when air hits it and it doesn't wave around in his sleep(what a loser.), his eyes are not that of an actual lion and his sharp jaw only cuts me when I touch it.

See, not all women date those 6'9, knife sharp jaw, actual lion-hunter eyes with hair that has a life on its own and shoulders too big to fit through a door and a model face sculpted by god himself chadlites!

I told you about my good looks before. Well, not to brag, but my beautiful t h i c c 400 pound 4'11 body is for everybody! Not just ugly 6'4 incels like I mentioned before! Not every woman wants a 6'9 chadlite or 7' chad(chad territory begins at 7', 1:70000000 face, body created to stimulate little t h i c c princesses like me.) Gigachad starts at 8', 1:0 because he is that hawt that he doesn't exist yet.

See, we good-looking gals would consider dating you! Don't be ao obsessed with 'chads'!

Typing this from 2083

It's over for 6'9 manlets.

Typing this from 2083

It's over for 6'9 manlets.
By 2083, anyone predicted to be shorter than 7' will not even be born because of women's demand to not suffer the presence of a subhuman manlet.

How I see the future in a few hundred years. If there is a future for Humanity.

By 2083, anyone predicted to be shorter than 7' will not even be born because of women's demand to not suffer the presence of a subhuman manlet.
well u still have short foids reproducing so it's not enough to offset tbeir height

It never began if you were born before CRISPR

Hi incels, IT infiltrator here. I'm what you would call a 'Chad'. I'm 5'5" and have groped a tit with my bare hand. I know that you're intimidated by people like me having so much success but I just want you to know that I was like you once, but I decided to take life by the horns and hit the gym (I can now bench 30kg) and to get a decent haircut (it cost me $10). I also decided to just be myself, I did this by abandoning all of my nerdy hobbies and throwing out all of my anime figures and started getting into Cars, sports and drinking...I love being myself.

Let me offer you some decent life advice here; There's a queen for everyone, you just need to wait. I attached a picture of myself so you can see that while I may be a Chad, I'm actually just a normal guy.

Please note a few things that you could take away from the picture-
-My Long Lions mane of hair
-The confident stare, directly into the camera
-My fashion sense
-Respecting women

All of those things can be achieved by you also and I hope you see you posting alongside me on IT, fighting the good fight. And while I haven't had sex yet or spoken to a female in 10 years I assure you that I have just improved myself so much that many are just intimidated by me.

Attachments

• I am Chad.jpg
    I am Chad.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 125
Damn, it's over.

i wonder if foids read my posts and imagine me as a troubled chadlite

passive chadfishing

i wonder if foids read my posts and imagine me as a troubled chadlite

passive chadfishing
why would they? Do you receive messages from foid infiltrators?

Hi incels, IT infiltrator here. I'm what you would call a 'Chad'. I'm 5'5" and have groped a tit with my bare hand. I know that you're intimidated by people like me having so much success but I just want you to know that I was like you once, but I decided to take life by the horns and hit the gym (I can now bench 30kg) and to get a decent haircut (it cost me $10). I also decided to just be myself, I did this by abandoning all of my nerdy hobbies and throwing out all of my anime figures and started getting into Cars, sports and drinking...I love being myself.

Let me offer you some decent life advice here; There's a queen for everyone, you just need to wait. I attached a picture of myself so you can see that while I may be a Chad, I'm actually just a normal guy.

-My fashion sense
-Respecting women

All of those things can be achieved by you also and I hope you see you posting alongside me on IT, fighting the good fight. And while I haven't had sex yet or spoken to a female in 10 years I assure you that I have just improved myself so much that many are just intimidated by me.

Cucked young Benjamin Franklin over here

-My fashion sense
-Respecting women

Thanks for the reddit gold kind stranger!

Hey you guys, degenerate ball gurgling homosexual tranny monster here, with a gaping wound between my legs that often coughs out hair balls, I also have to stick a massive 20 inch horse cock in it every day to stop it from healing due to it being a gaping wound and all teehee.

Anyway I was once like you guys too xD, but then I felt my true calling to mutilate my penis, you guys should do it too :D I feel so free now, I am truly myself, I got breast implants too paid for by your taxpayer money btw thanks boyz teehee one of tits is bigger than the other but I don't care if you say anything bad about me at all you are transphobic and deserve to die you nazi, but don't bring any guns or rope in my vicinity because I may fucking off myself at any time teehee.

I would be happy to date anyone of you guys but only if you pay me a monthly mandatory "girlfriend" fee because I am a real female afterall and if you dont agree you are transphobic, also all the guys love me now and I have many chad orbiters, they buy me stuff but I won't fuck them I am waiting for giga chad teehee.

THERE IS HOPE OUT THERE FOR YOU GUYS JUST DONT GIVE UP, SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE TEEHEE

This is me aren't I absolutely gorgeous (Please reinforce this in the comments so I can feel validated and my attention whoring is not wasted energy thanks in advance teehee), I have no idea why girls never liked me before I transition teehee.

Last edited:
Hey incels, virgin, but NOT incel here.

I'll have you know that I'm a 28 year old virgin despite being friends with women and being a helping hand, and it's MY fault that I am this. Stop blaming women and start blaming yourself silly incels. I got rejected not because I'm "5'5" or "Have acne". I got rejected because I wasn't respectful enough and my personality wasn't great.

Anyways, I gotta go to work (Got employee of the month at my local starbux!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD). Seeya later, incels. Work on your personalities and you'll get laid.

Quality thread tbh :feelsokman:

source for the "chad" and "tranny" pic? who are they, why are their hairlines so subhuman?