Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey guys I just found out about this website and is this a fucking joke? If not ur disgusting sexists and should die

Diablocel

Diablocel

KHHV truecel
-
Before you scream "normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I have to ask, have you tried the following:

> taking a shower

> getting a haircut

> lifting, everyone knows that even with the worst genetics on earth you can become a giga chad by working out

> watching movies with a strong female protagonist

When I wake up I always take a shower and lift during it while I watch a movie with a strong, independent female protagonist and make my hair, so I can respect the disadvantaged gender more and more each day and one day I know I will get laid

I used to have an autistic, 5'7, poor, 0/10 framed friend who had extreme face deformity and who's voice didn't change since he was 12, but you wanna guess what he did? He went to the gym, did the things above and now he is an ultra chad, seriously, every single chad and femoid worked very, very hard to get to where they are at, everyone who had sex deserves it completely, just face it, it's not your appearance or anything you can't control that is holding you back, it's your personality which I know for 100% sure is bad and also that you have no social skills based on the fact that you post here

This is satire btw.

Lol I thought it was serious until I read the bottom part

You are right. I am not showermaxxing and haircutmaxxing enough. I also don't respect wonen as much as I should.