Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey FBI, do you want to end incels? I'll tell you how

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Just give me a prime JB virgin girlfriend and I'll chill, I'll leave the forum right away and I promise to never shitpost again. It's really not that hard and it would actually decrease crime rate a lot

A sexually satisfied person does not rebel against the system and is usually not dangerous to society.

A sexually satisfied person does not rebel against the system and is usually not dangerous to society.
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of all crime is committed by sex-havers, tho.

they can shut down the whole internet idiot :feelstrash: :feelshehe: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of all crime is committed by sex-havers, tho.
You're right, maybe I'm overexaggerating the importance of sex, because I've never had it

Ask the FBI to give you a job monitoring underage sex on the dark web, with a closed office.

maybe I'm overexaggerating the importance of sex, because I've never had it
I've never had sex either, and I'm also not a criminal. :feelshmm:

they can shut down the whole internet idiot :feelstrash: :feelshehe: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
no they cannot lol the internet isnt something that can be wiped at a moments notice

hot FBI female agents call me, you got my phone :feelslala:

majority of crimes are committed by people that get sex because they commit crimes.
It's that criminal personality, bro, foids can't resist it. That's what thugmaxxing is all about.

You know it's cheaper for them to gas us dead instead?

Fbi = fagot bich idotss

Or atleast give me rights to date teen girls, and protection against their overprotective daddies

The FBI doesn't give a shit about your well being.They are just lapdogs.

Hi FBI,

just wanted to inform you that i have no milk in my fridge and i hope u will fill it.