Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hey @ElTruecel-- IT wants you to go kill yourself because you are a loser

MAID = medical assistance in dying = tranny hobby

@Ritalincel

You’re not entitled to a girlfriend. Maybe try working on your personality!
JFL. Literally the most stereotypically cucktears sentence ever.

methinks they are trolling now
Maybe not exactly trolling but I think they might be playing into the stereotype we assign to them for the heck of it

Maybe not exactly trolling but I think they might be playing into the stereotype we assign to them for the heck of it
yeah, you said it better, thank you

These people are fucking pathetic retards. They literally rage and cry when I ask for something. Bahahaha so having a desire and a want is bad when incels do it even though it’s a natural human trait. Also hurrr DURR “don’t brush my teeth” point they make when I addressed I only added it for filler really. I obviously do brush my teeth.

Subreddit of simp faggots & trannies that get mad when you have a desire that isn’t worshipping trannies.

These people are fucking pathetic retards. They literally rage and cry when I ask for something. Bahahaha so having a desire and a want is bad when incels do it even though it’s a natural human trait. Also hurrr DURR “don’t brush my teeth” point they make when I addressed I only added it for filler really. I obviously do brush my teeth.

Subreddit of simp faggots & trannies that get mad when you have a desire that isn’t worshipping trannies.
they are laughing at you because you shared your feelings to other men-- they laughing at you because you exposed yourself as WEAK, a COWARD that admires females. They laugh at your antiquated notions of love fit for a song on oldies radio

THEY WANT TO STOMP YOUR SKULL IN BECAUSE THEY CAN SNIFF OUT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE

THEY CAN SNIFF OUT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE
das y I be eatin beanz all the time -- cover the smelle of patheticness with the aroma of a fresh bean fard :bigbrain: :ahegao:

The only redeeming comment, and it's from my LARP account that is Karmabanned for pointing out it's not okay to make rape jokes about incels under a post condemning rape jokes.
Funny how incels are better than IT when playing by the rules they pretend to uphold.​

Screenshot 66

Sort by controversial and any comment pointing out how sad OP's post is get's downvoted and marked 'Controversial' lmao
Screenshot 67

OP is one of us trolling IT.

I don't 100% get it, but some guy in our discord claimed the post like 1 minute after is was posted.
Interesting. Reddit username checks out too. I remember seeing the username and thinking it was curious before my initial post.

they are laughing at you because you shared your feelings to other men-- they laughing at you because you exposed yourself as WEAK, a COWARD that admires females. They laugh at your antiquated notions of love fit for a song on oldies radio

THEY WANT TO STOMP YOUR SKULL IN BECAUSE THEY CAN SNIFF OUT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE
They want to but not like they would. Most of them are too fat to run and the rest don’t even bother going outside. Did you see the face reveal of the bald autist truecel who owned the subreddit expose the Incels lmfaoooo.