Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey dumbasses

Y

youreallstupid

Banned
-
Have you ever thought that one of the main problems might be you, and the fact that you’re on here crying your eyes out cause girls won’t fuck you, and demonzising all women. I mean, who WOULD want to be in a relationship with a guy like that

The problem is definately us but it's not our fault.

incelman said:

As much as I agree it's not our fault I don't understand "we're the problem but it's not our fault". Can you explain that to me?

Yes because every girl I've interacted with in real life is completely aware of the fact that I post on an incel website and hate them./s

Get real. Women don't know and don't care what we do. We're invisible. Only SJWs and feminists care what we think but that's only because we're a threat to their narrative that women are all deep, angelic creatures.

youreallstupid said:
Have you ever thought that one of the main problems might be you, and the fact that you’re on here crying your eyes out cause girls won’t fuck you, and demonzising all women. I mean, who WOULD want to be in a relationship with a guy like that

giphy.gif

Read Me

incelman said:

Exactly. We cant choose our genes, the family we are raised in or the kind of people we met when we are young.

help said:
As much as I agree it's not our fault I don't understand "we're the problem but it's not our fault". Can you explain that to me?

He's trying to say that something is wrong with us but we didn't choose to be that way and he has a point. We didn't CHOOSE to be ugly, born into shitty families, bullied during school, mentally ill, socially isolated in our youths, or any of that.

help

Riiiight, right I’m so sure that as soon as you get off your computer you’re a pleasure to be around, completely detached from your woman-hating persona. A total 180 degree turnaround, even.

You’re obviously the same sorry-for-himself dude sadguy in real life and women smell that shit a mile off. This site isn’t helping any of you. You’re all wallowing in self pity and blaming the world for the problems you cause

help said:

We are ugly subhumans so we are the problem as to why we dont have sex. However, we didn't choose to look like this.

IsolationHurts said:
Exactly. We cant choose our genes, the family we are raised in or the kind of people we met when we are young.

I think he means that nobody here is really that big on self-improvement. But why should we do that?

NegroKing said:
Yes because every girl I've interacted with in real life is completely aware of the fact that I post on an incel website and hate them./s

Get real. Women don't know and don't care what we do. We're invisible. Only SJWs and feminists care what we think but that's only because we're a threat to their narrative that women are all deep, angelic creatures.

Riiiight, right I’m so sure that as soon as you get off your computer you’re a pleasure to be around, completely detached from your woman-hating persona. A total 180 degree turnaround, even.

You’re obviously the same sorry-for-himself dude sadguy in real life and women smell that shit a mile off. This site isn’t helping any of you. You’re all wallowing in self pity and blaming the world for the problems you cause

IsolationHurts said:

It's all our parents fault.

NegroKing said:
He's trying to say that something is wrong with us but we didn't choose to be that way and he has a point. We didn't CHOOSE to be ugly, born into shitty families, bullied during school, mentally ill, socially isolated in our youths, or any of that.

makes sense

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
youreallstupid said:
giphy.gif

op is probably right. once girls see us their spidey senses start tingling and from that moment on, they know we post on incels.is.

Actually you know what I’m glad you’re all gonna be celibate forever cause no girl should have to suffer through a relationship w any of you

incelman said:
It's all our parents fault.

Well if you say things like "don't smile at women" like some people here do, then i ain't surprised you don't get laid.

Knew someone for a while who was constantly whining about not getting laid, and because he was desperate, he didn't get laid. When he finally shut the fuck up about it and stopped thinking he was entitled to sex, he found someone.

I won't lie if a woman thought that way I'd find it pretty easy to tell. Most of the time if you're as much of an aspie as the other people who use this site your personality traits leak from online to irl

youreallstupid said:

Matter of fact, that's exactly true. People tell me I'm very kind and pleasant to be around. Nobody suspects I have this hatred in my heart.

Lol, yes it's obvious that I'm depressed. But I'd still be depressed even if I wasn't on here. Matter of fact even when I wasn't depressed I was still invisible to women. I agree this site isn't helping us. There's some people, teenagers especially who really shouldn't be on here. But I already know my life is over and if you knew the details, you would agree. A lot of others are on the same boat.

"problems you cause". Lmfao, what problems do we cause bud? We're an obscure internet forum-we aren't doing shit to anybody.

youneedhelp said:
Well if you say things like "don't smile at women" like some people here do, then i ain't surprised you don't get laid.

Knew someone for a while who was constantly whining about not getting laid, and because he was desperate, he didn't get laid. When he finally shut the fuck up about it and stopped thinking he was entitled to sex, he found someone.

I won't lie if a woman thought that way I'd find it pretty easy to tell. Most of the time if you're as much of an aspie as the other people who use this site your personality traits leak from online to irl

gtfo

youneedhelp said:

Fucking EXACTLY

youreallstupid said:

Get the fuck out of here you dirty cuck. Go watch your girl get fucked by Chad.

This is our first Norman invasion!

I don't really mind them, they are cute.

youreallstupid said:
Fucking EXACTLY

Is that you're alt? Pretty suspicious. "youneedhelp" and "youreallstupid"

incelman said:

Oh ouch. I'm so gonna leave because the only argument that someone can come up with is "gtfo" I've been defeated by someone who can't even get some through faults of their own that they won't try to do anything about.

NegroKing said:
Is that you're alt? Pretty suspicious. "youneedhelp" and "youreallstupid"

Nah, I saw this post after lurking elsewhere and made an account to jab at you guys.

I literrally cry myslef to sleep cuz of my looks, seeing all my friends get relationships or get laid.... i hate my life

Why do you think we demonize women so much? We didn't always.

Dogs are loving creatures, but don't be surprised if one bites you after you keep kicking it.
I just wanted to be loved and wanted, I didn't have a HINT of resentment in me - it was after being constantly bullied and rejected that I finally snapped and became like this.

Minjaze said:
Why do you think we demonize women so much? We didn't always.

Dogs are loving creatures, but don't be surprised if one bites you after you keep kicking it.
I just wanted to be loved and wanted, I didn't have a HINT of resentment in me - it was after being constantly bullied and rejected that I finally snapped and became like this.

That's precisely true. We need incels to develop better arguing skills. Something simple like this. Most cannot argue for shit and say things that normies will just laugh at. Notice how inceltears never screenshots actual intelligent posts on their sub. And if they do there's few if any comments.