Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hey brocels , Why most of you are disgusted by bestiality? Kill a cow nobody gives a shit , Fuck one and everyone loses their minds...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
This is an honest question , To begin with , I fuck mares because it feels amazing and im not attracted at all to ugly goblinas , I noticed most users here are disgusted with the idea of fucking a horse , I know , We are wired to be attracted to foids but after you realize that the only way to preserve your subhuman genes is breeding with a subhuman foid and continuing the cycle of human suffering life feels stupid and cucked , Chads and stacies are the most evolved fuckers of the human race , But what about us ? Why should we play along with the rules that the demiurge made for our lives? I mean , Why not fuck mares instead foids? I know horses are not attractive for normalcels but if you just focus your vision on her ass and massive pussy that aint that bad , I wanted to post this in the sewers but i just want some awnsers , So thats why i post it on lounge. :smonk:

Last edited:
Mogs me. I wouldn't be able to get hard to an animal.

But you make good points tbh. Fucking an animal can't really be considered more evil than killing then eating it tbh. Idk why normies don't get this point.

Mogs me. I wouldn't be able to get hard to an animal.

But you make good points tbh. Fucking an animal can't really be considered more evil than killing then eating it tbh. Idk why normies don't get this point.

I think is some kind of human hivemind defence mechanism or some weird shit

I’m alright with bestiality. If foids could have sex with male dogs, why can’t we have sex with female dogs? Ever thought of that?

I’m alright with bestiality. If foids could have sex with male dogs, why can’t we have sex with female dogs? Ever thought of that?

Yeah this shit is unfair and stupid , At the eyes of SOYciety we should have no standards no options and no hope at all.

it could kick u in your balls and u die

Brutal
Maxresdefault 562

They are jealous of your T levels and feel mogged when you describe your experiences

Hmm. Well in case of large animals its okay since they barely feel you anyways and can maim you horribly if offended. You might legit wound a dog though.

It's disgusting, but I'm not judging. At least you're not a homo. :feelskek::feelsjuice:

Giphygdgdgdgfcjh

I would rather do lolis like @joesefmengelcel but you got him banned

Its not evil. Its weird and disgusting af

I told you guys that Dogpill is real
Dogpill will now morph into bestiality maxx

i dont thnk so, son. even bovines have standards

Sanitary issues and there is nothing an animal could provide that I cant get with a fleshlight and waifu sex toys and dakimakuras. Plus there is always the risk you can get attacked.

I would feel I am stepping too low, I rather use a fleshlight and luciddreamaxx

Sanitary issues and there is nothing an animal could provide that I cant get with a fleshlight and waifu sex toys and dakimakuras.

Fleshlights are inferior to horse pussy , and human pussy is inferior to horse pussy also.

Fleshlights are inferior to horse pussy , and human pussy is inferior to horse pussy also.

How can you know if you have never tasted a fleshlight? Some artificial pussies are really advanced.

Still the sanitary issues, risks of getting kicked and a deep aversion to it makes it a no-no.

How can you know if you have never tasted a fleshlight? Some artificial pussies are really advanced.

Still the sanitary issues, risks of getting kicked and a deep aversion to it makes it a no-no.

Who said i didnt? I already have a big silicone butt sex toy , I just wasted my pesos in that shit.

Who said i didnt? I already have a big silicone butt sex toy , I just wasted my pesos in that shit.

Was it of good quality? Did you checked it was positively reviewed?

Yeah but doesnt compare to yegua pudsy

Still its not something I would do or approve, I would be too grossed out, and for me sex must involve other stuff like kissing to be enjoyanle. More so if you consider the tale that AMLO [current mexican president] had sex with a donkey which makes me even more turned off by the idea.

I would rather luciddreamaxx with horse demihuman girls

images

Still its not something I would do or approve, I would be too grossed out, and for me sex must involve other stuff like kissing to be enjoyanle. More so if you consider the tale that AMLO [current mexican president] had sex with a donkey which makes me even more turned off by the idea.

I would rather luciddreamaxx with horse demihuman girls

images

Wey ya se te olvido que soy beaner tambien xD ? Bueno , Entiendo que la zoofilia te de asco , Pero honestamente prefiero follarme a las yeguas de mi vecino que terminar con una prieta y chaparra goblina de las que abundan aqui en mexico , Y amlo no se cogio a una burra , se chingo a una yegua :feelsohh:

Also... Que hace a tractivas a las humanas? El hecho de simplemente pertenecer a mi misma especie ? Bruh odio a los humanos , Me dan asco , Odio a las personas y no quiero contribuir a esta SOYciedad de mierda en lo mas minimo , Bueno creo que estoy muy jodido de la cabeza pero asi soy feliz , Follando yeguas con pepas ardientes y sin riesgos de embarazos o que me peguen una enfermedad a diferencia de las humanas , Esta muy perro el papiloma y el herpes en mexico y hasta con condon te lo pueden contagiar.

Ademas cuesta mucho menos enamorar a una yegua que a una humana , A la yegua le das 1 kilo de manzanas y es tuya , Para conseguir goblinas tienes que jestermaxxear y gastar dinero solo por unos besitos y manos sudadas , recuerda somos incels ,no la tenemos facil.

Nota : Las monas chinas de ese anime no son demihumanas , son femoides con orejas y colas , Ni a furras llegan xD

Last edited:
Sanitary issues and there is nothing an animal could provide that I cant get with a fleshlight and waifu sex toys and dakimakuras. Plus there is always the risk you can get attacked.

like srs how are you even able to fuck them? piv

also IT material

With a bucket , do you mean how i get hard? Well...I just look at their big puffy pudsies and get hard , this is not complicated at all for me.

I can't fucking believe it, no offense but it sounds like a thing that an IT member would post to ridicule us

Bruh i also post shit on zoo dot cab , im not lying , also who TF cares about those cucks and landwhales? :smonk:

@Wizard32 thoughts?

Nota : Las monas chinas de ese anime no son demihumanas , son femoides con orejas y colas , Ni a furras llegan xD

Pues igual Raphtalia y sin embargo es considerada semihumana, tanto dentro del universo como por el fandom. Igual que las monas chinas de Seton Gakuen.

images

Pues igual Raphtalia y sin embargo es considerada semihumana, tanto dentro del universo como por el fandom. Igual que las monas chinas de Seton Gakuen.

images

la que si considero demihumana es setsuna

I noticed most users here are disgusted with the idea of fucking a horse , I know
Why not fuck mares instead foids? I know horses are not attractive for normalcels but if you just focus your vision on her ass and massive pussy that aint that bad
TBH much as I would love to focus on her glute muscles, my gaze would be drawn to her anus and I would imagine the giant dumps that horses take and worry what if she dumps a 15-pound turd on my pubes while I'm fucking her.
It has to do with how male dogs can be seen as initiating sex and offering consent more enthusiastically than a female dog.

Even if a female dog presents herself and wants to be fucked it's a less obvious gesture and raises questions of consent and coercion.
if you're balls-deep in a mare I don't think she'd have the correct angle to kick your balls, that risk would mostly come as you approached or dismounted

Animals shouldn't have rights tbh

Hmm. Well in case of large animals its okay since they barely feel you anyways and can maim you horribly if offended. You might legit wound a dog though.
a lot of this depends on breed

the world's largest female dog is a Great Dane named Lizzy and I don't think any human dick could hurt her TBH

Lizzyt

Great Dane penis size averages about 9 inches per google, that's like above the 99th percentile of human dicks

I'm pretty sure Greg Sample has fucked her on a lonely night.

pinches furros :lasereyes:

Dogpill will now morph into bestiality maxx
too many syllables, you just call it bitchmaxxing
there is nothing an animal could provide that I cant get with a fleshlight and waifu sex toys and dakimakuras
that's obviously not true, our tech isn't up to emulating complexities like warmth, vaginal muscles, cooperative back-thrusting of hindquarters, hearing a girl moan in pleasure as she orgasms from your cock, etc
son

son

if OP doesn't describe in detail what kind of stool he stands on to reach the pussy then we should ban him for being too tall

im 1.65 cm :feelsbadman: , thanks for making me feel bad.

You must be rich to fuck a whorse!

They cost a lot to maintain.
son

if OP doesn't describe in detail what kind of stool he stands on to reach the pussy then we should ban him for being too tall
Maybe he has a "little pony"

Maybe he's a brony?

But YEAH.

You can KILL an animal but you can't fuck one? Wtf is up with THAT?

Maybe if you fuck it after you kill it then that's better?

But if you fuck it to DEATH thats bad?

It's a conundrum.

Last edited:
I missed the part where he talks about a bucket

I assume you mean 1.65m (around 5'5")

wouldn't there be a high risk of the bucket flipping over while you fuck?

yeah im not familiarized using feet for height , And for the bucket? I just put some bricks around it for increased stability

yeah im not familiarized using feet for height , And for the bucket? I just put some bricks around it for increased stability
even if the bucket doesn't move if you lurched to the side you could still lose your balance and step onto air and your dick is stuck in mare pussy

Also the thing I don't get is your dick points up but the mare pussy is pointing forward so how does that even align properly?

It seems like to get proper alignment instead of standing up you would need to bend forward and lie on your back, like a stallion does when mounting her.

I guess that kind of 90 degree dick bend happens if you fuck humans doggystyle while upright too

you fuck... mares?

even if the bucket doesn't move if you lurched to the side you could still lose your balance and step onto air and your dick is stuck in mare pussy

Also the thing I don't get is your dick points up but the mare pussy is pointing forward so how does that even align properly?

It seems like to get proper alignment instead of standing up you would need to bend forward and lie on your back, like a stallion does when mounting her.

I guess that kind of 90 degree dick bend happens if you fuck humans doggystyle while upright too

Nah you dont need to be over her , mare pussy is easy to penetrate , Just watch some horsefucking vids and you will see , also i dont move that much while fucking her , her pussy winking and contracting does all the job , i just enter her and enjoy. just search man fucks mare in your browser but disable first the filter.