Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hetero-women all have the same objective interest in their selection of men

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
It's true, they all want a guy with hollow cheeks, brow ridge, canthal tilt, tall, dick at least 8 inches (Even though they mostly fuck smaller dicks), etc etc... They also all crave the same scenarios as well, like literally the most common fucking sex fantasies that women have according to internet statistics is sex with a billionaire, pirate, werewolf, vampire, and apparently surgeon... And look they made twilight a fucking international hit based on the stupidity of women. Holy fuck how can they be so shallow and flat to let such a simple concept make them all universally wet, I think their brains are quick to take mesolimbic pathways, i.e. give into their primal instincts to gravitate towards the seemingly most successful male regardless of their character or personality... I feel like those two words are meaningless really, and they are, at least to them anyway.

When it comes to men our attraction to the opposite sex is so much more nuanced, I don't need to go into it, but you already know what I mean. Some guys like this, some guys like that, blah blah, you get it...

Then look at women, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME STORY, e.g. "I don't like [classically attractive trait] but it just so happens my bf is [classically attractive]!"

I know I'm a GrAYcel, well kys I had to remake an account.

Water is wet type post :dafuckfeels:

just be a werewolf theory

Water is wet type post :dafuckfeels:
Water is not wet retard, what if you isolated one water molecule, is it submerged in water? NO!

People that think water is wet are retarded, kys faggot.

Water is not wet retard, what if you isolated one water molecule, is it submerged in water? NO!

People that think water is wet are retarded, kys faggot.
yes it is goofy look it up :feelstastyman:

yes it is goofy look it up :feelstastyman:
Well that may be the consensus of your fellow low IQers, but anyone that thinks about it for more than 5 seconds would know that an isolated water molecule is not wet... Use your brain...

Is fire on fire or is it itself fire?

foids are monkey brain are manipulative cunts because thats what they do

Will white foids fuck Somali pirates?

HOLY FUCK I HATE FOIDS THEY ARE SCUM THEY ALWAYS WANT A FANTASY I NEVER FANTASIED ABOUT ANYTHING BESIDES THE GIRL I WAS INTERESTED IN AS SHE WAS, AND ALL SHE HAD TO BE WAS NOT FAT, SO FUCKING SIMPLE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back