Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hes not a coomer?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 8
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
Kek he was based until he started talked about supporting women's work online :feelshaha::soy: :feelsseriously:

Didn't expected to see a irl version of coomer wojack.

@Made in Heaven . This is what I mean. A Indian woman will choose an average curry with hair rather than this blue eyed balding abomination.

His blue eyes made no addition in his attractiveness for Indian whores.

Kek he actually look like a soy beta woman pleaser so that is his role.
Pretty sure he's a larp who's playing the soyboy meme for entertainment. His content sounds too much like a caricature. I could easily be wrong, though. It's a big fucking clown world, and he could easily be serious. :feelsclown:

@Made in Heaven . This is what I mean. A Indian woman will choose an average curry with hair rather than this blue eyed balding abomination.

His blue eyes made no addition in his attractiveness for Indian whores.
I doubt it. White skin and blur eyes would still allow him to bag a decent curry woman

I doubt it. White skin and blur eyes would still allow him to bag a decent curry woman
Send me 5 pictues of balding sub 5's mayo fags married with curries whores. Being bald is game over in attracting curry whores.

Send me 5 pictues of balding sub 5's mayo fags married with curries whores. Being bald is game over in attracting curry whores.
Why would I know that? I do know that that dumb bitch Niki Haley is a pajeeta and has a white husband

Why would I know that? I do know that that dumb bitch Niki Haley is a pajeeta and has a white husband
Least obvious betabuxx. Have you watched her debates. Vivek Ramaswami destroyed her. She married him for connections.

Indians detest baldness so much, both widows and celibates are made to shave their head.

I can send multiple photos of noodles whores with balding mayos

No need. I know
I feel like only sand whores and curry whores have standards for white men like they do for all men. Noodle whores and lantinas don't care and fuck any sub 5 mayo fag

He's trolling lmao

I feel like only sand whores and curry whores have standards for white men like they do for all men. Noodle whores and lantinas don't care and fuck any sub 5 mayo fag
Yes, because like I've said, indian women are not as bad as asian women. But darker skinned indian women probably do have the same standard as asian women