Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "He's just going through some things right now"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Got me a 20yo female cousin. The "love of her life" just literally kicked her out of his house and directly told her he didn't want to be with her anymore. That being with her causes him mental stress & shit. And you know what she does? She goes to move back in with her parents (which btw is only an option for females because if a son wanted to do that his parents would tell him to fuck off) and still insists that they are still in a relationship. She keeps telling everyone he is just "going through some things right now" but once he gets over "those things" they will get back together.
WHAT.THE.FUCK!!!

And the whole family just keeps supporting her and telling her how she is so good to stay by his side. Know what would happen if I magically got a girlfriend and she kicked me out and DIRECTLY told me she doesn't want to be with me anymore yet I still insisted we were in a relationship? MY WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY WOULD TELL ME TO STOP BEING SUCH A CREEP AND STALKER AND to just 'get over her bro. plenty of fish in the sea' type bullshit

These double standards are why I hate society so much and just want to check out

normie problems tbh

id be so pissed
I'm just more pissed because he is a total Chad and everybody loves him. She is not willing to face reality because he is a Chad and she won't let him go. Very dramatic.

If he was anything less than a Chad everyone would have told her to go fuck him and dump him but even in failure the Chads always win