Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heroin isn't fun anymore

Manbearpig

Manbearpig

Greycel
So I was strung out on dope for off and on 11 years. I'm 30 now blah blah. Got clean was clean for 11 months. Relapsed today and god damn it it's just not the same anymore. Drugs got lame and that's all I had to help in the depths of my depression and loneliness. Besides eating a bullet does anyone have any other ideas?

It's over for heroincels

At least heroin is supposedly peaceful to die from.

It's truly over if drugs don't comfort you anymore

Yeah kind of how I feel. Life truly is trash fire

In what context was it a good idea to start doing heroin in a post internet age where everyone knows its extremely bad for you? 11 years ago was only 2007.

In what context was it a good idea to start doing heroin in a post internet age where everyone knows its extremely bad for you? 11 years ago was only 2007.
Dude I didn't start doing dope because I thought it was healthy. I did it because I didn't and Still dont know how to cope and deal with life in general. 11 years ago was 2008 btw. I knew full well what it did and what it does. It was worth it than because it helped me.become numb to the world around me. It doesn't do that now which is why I asked in the first place if there was anyone who knew of maybe healthier coping methods
Oops no your right 2007 11 years ago. Mah bad

Dude I didn't start doing dope because I thought it was healthy. I did it because I didn't and Still dont know how to cope and deal with life in general. 11 years ago was 2008 btw. I knew full well what it did and what it does. It was worth it than because it helped me.become numb to the world around me. It doesn't do that now which is why I asked in the first place if there was anyone who knew of maybe healthier coping methods
Oops no your right 2007 11 years ago. Mah bad
It may have been worth it for temporary release but the real redpill here might be you have caused permanent mental and physical damage to yourself which may have screwed up any chances you have at succeeding in life.