Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hero womyn on reddit saves a 16yo "child" from an old creep

I

incel4life

Captain

Having sex with an old man is traumatic for teen girls. This girl needs to have a one night stand with a hunky Chad Jr. like a normal girl, so that she wont be traumatized

>16 years old is very young

I'm having an aneurysm right now. Holy shit this is legit brain cancer tier. Not even lobotomized people are this stupid.

thank god she saved her from that ugly guy. Now her 16-yo pussy is ready to be ravaged by chad and young chad only. trolol

If the "creepy" guy looked like DiCaprio in his 30s she would've sucked his dick in front of that hero whiteknight womyn.

And then the entire Walmart clapped.

12 is prime, 16 has the thousand cock stare already.

Every time I see a post from TwoXChromosomes I want to murder the femoids involved.

don't believe this shit anymore, its probably some fat whore larping for attention

they would all be giggling and encourage her to suck him off in the change rooms if he was gl

I wish everyone on Cuckit died.

Paedophilia is imaginary. It's a meme invented to discourage ugly men.