Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Here's your 16 year old, bro.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
PRI 122908543

>Imagine looking at least twice your age at 16:lul:

thats not a 16 y.o

i bet she fucked over 100 different chads maybe i'm being too kind maybe closer to 1k.

she looks like a 30yo hag
i saw her doing something with natalie portman and this "teen" looked older for no fucking reason.
her handlers are doing a horrible job. they are ageing her so fast she is going to be all used and washed up by the time she's 22

What’s up with British foids?

I’d show her my stranger thing:feelsohh:

fuck gangs man this shit is horrible

Wow she hit the wall early, nice!

i saw her doing something with natalie portman and this "teen" looked older for no fucking reason.
her handlers are doing a horrible job. they are ageing her so fast she is going to be all used and washed up by the time she's 22
Tbh i thought she was natalie portmAn at first

she probably got too many fillers and other retard shit.

She’s already a roastie. I can see why people would be attracted to minifoids in this age

Damn. She was hot a few years ago. The wall hits earlier and earlier these days.

No way in hell she's a day under 35

She would be legal in the UK anyway.

i just looked her up. she's 16...

BUT IN THE PIC SHE'S 15 LOL

It's because she's fat
She looks fat to you? Damn. Are you into anorexic foids? I will agree she has some facial bloat but it's not alot, the problem is her bone structure and droopy face. She does look like a 28 year old though.

Lots of bluepilled users here thinking she's not 16 years old.