Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here's why foids lie to you about your looks

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
They want you to keep spinning the hamster wheel of personality. They don't want you frauding your genetic quality--they don't want you looksmaxing. They want you out of the gene pool and preferably out of existence. If they can convince you it's not your looks that are the problem, you'll stop focusing on the one thing that's been shown time and again in the scientific literature to be the primary currency of the sexual marketplace.

Let me remind you that foids will frame how they view your personality based on the way you look. The halo effect causes people to consider good-looking people more charming, more competent, more intelligent, and more agreeable than their unattractive peers. Improving your conversation skills won't make you better-looking, but being better-looking will make you a better conversationalist. Learning stand-up comedy won't make you more pleasing to the eye, but being more pleasing to the eye will make your jokes funnier. Getting interesting hobbies won't improve your face, but improving your face will make your hobbies more interesting. Maxing out your looks is, in a sense, the most effective way to improve your personality.

That's what they don't want you to grasp. Because they want you stuck in this pit forever. They think it's fucking hilarious.

They are scared of man who knows the ugly truth.

They want you to keep spinning the hamster wheel of personality. They don't want you frauding your genetic quality--they don't want you looksmaxing. They want you out of the gene pool and preferably out of existence.
Not only this, but they don't want you to stop doing favors for them.

They want to be able to able to keep virtue signaling

Although I agree with the assesment of halo effect, it may be your cynicism talking. Honestly I don't think women have the ability to even ponder evolutionairy biology. They benefit from it because they exist. On the other hand I remember some girl who was majoring in "Science of ideas" tell me that men shaving their bodies to accentuate their physiques like body builders was genetic fraud because it simulated high testosterone, lol. Although it has an undeniable effect on mate selection, I think people get carried away with ideas of evolution, and natural selection and use it as a justification for gross immorality, and the disintegration of social fabric. There are plenty of people who could be happy looksmatched couples, but tinder, and feminism are creating a historically unprecedented shift in mating dynamics, and I think although some is unintentional confluence, I think a lot of it is pure social engineering

Easy answer: They have no incentive to tell the truth.

I agree, instead of recommending what's actually the best for you, they recommend stuff that'd make you a better beta provider (so what would potentially benefit them the most)

They are scared of man who knows the ugly truth.
Men who are blackpilled are an existential threat to the Chad paradise fueled by slaves they're building

Lmao no.
Assuming malice in place of ignorance is how you become a paranoid schizophrenic. They see your ugly mug, they want nothing to do with you so they tell you stuff that feels better so you go away. There's no deep thought process occupying their whore minds.
Do you think creatures as solipsistic as women are conspiring to bring you down?
In fact when they deal face to face with you they will often tell you "there's nothing wrong with you". And they're right, they just don't want to touch your dick. They don't even lie most of time, they just want you and your inferior genes to fuck off and will lie by omission.

Case and point, couldn't have said it better myself.

But I would think that a female sees any attractive potential with you then they WILL state on anything about yourself that's damaging your aesthetic.

I think it’s more just to do with virtue signalling. I don’t buy into these theories that insist there is a concerted effort by females to keep ugly men down, that is just a typical recourse to ‘us vs them’ mentality which doesn’t explain the bigger picture.

The truth is they just do not care what ugly men do as long as they are out of the way, they do not enjoy ugly men suffering, they don’t even think about it.

They want you to keep spinning the hamster wheel of personality. They don't want you frauding your genetic quality--they don't want you looksmaxing. They want you out of the gene pool and preferably out of existence. If they can convince you it's not your looks that are the problem, you'll stop focusing on the one thing that's been shown time and again in the scientific literature to be the primary currency of the sexual marketplace.

Let me remind you that foids will frame how they view your personality based on the way you look. The halo effect causes people to consider good-looking people more charming, more competent, more intelligent, and more agreeable than their unattractive peers. Improving your conversation skills won't make you better-looking, but being better-looking will make you a better conversationalist. Learning stand-up comedy won't make you more pleasing to the eye, but being more pleasing to the eye will make your jokes funnier. Getting interesting hobbies won't improve your face, but improving your face will make your hobbies more interesting. Maxing out your looks is, in a sense, the most effective way to improve your personality.

That's what they don't want you to grasp. Because they want you stuck in this pit forever. They think it's fucking hilarious.
Until they receive a backlash.
Then they run scared shitless, when someone snaps from their bullshit.

This is why they're perverse & sickening.

They want us to suffer in silence. Would they demand this of any other group?

Even worse.

The truth is they just do not care what ugly men do as long as they are out of the way, they do not enjoy ugly men suffering, they don’t even think about it.
Ngl suffering is not all in a undesirable persons head, it’s for the world to see. :feelscry:

Right. It's similar to how the church kept the serfs enslaved for centuries, by promising them "Heaven", as long as they stayed obedient and hard working.
Women keep ugly men enslaved with the remote chance that they'll get a whiff of their pussies, even though it's never going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back