Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Here's why breeding as a low IQ must be the most PLEASUREABLE experience

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Okay if you are low IQ and have very low neuroticism, you must really think of things in the moment like an animal, so it's like fuck, and have children born before your very eyes, and then as they grow, its like "HELL YEAH, I'm moving life along" There's no planning, no afterthought. You're just breeding and making life happen before your eyes like feeding pidgeons in the park. You watch children grow like roasting marshmallows in a campfire. If must feel like a GOD to breed and have no sense of fear, or responsibility-- because you are literally making life, fearlessly, and inconsequentially.

I never actually thought of it this way. Do you think that highIQcels (who are also ugly) are worse off than lowIQcels (who are also ugly)?

I never actually thought of it this way. Do you think that highIQcels (who are also ugly) are worse off than lowIQcels (who are also ugly)?
it's a proven fact

I think stupid people feel more, so by merely being able to feel-- I would imagine it would be worse, because they would be more sensitive to the pain of their suffering, whereas high IQcels can cope. Conversely, if you are attractive and lowIQ, because you feel more, your life would be like fucking heaven

Unfortunately, this means most of us here are stupid, because we lack the intellect to cope without this site

Do you think it's because lowIQcels are less aware of their (bad) predicament?
every second of their life is like a fast and furious movie, even though they work as a walmart stocker and drive a honda civic with fins

I think stupid people feel more, so by merely being able to feel-- I would imagine it would be worse, because they would be more sensitive to the pain of their suffering, whereas high IQcels can cope.

Unfortunately, this means most of us here are stupid, because we lack the intellect to cope without this site

Conversely, if you are attractive and lowIQ, because you feel more, your life would be like fucking heaven
I don't think that we lack the intellect to cope. The reason why we need this forum is not to cope, but to be able to have healthy interaction with people without the risk of being bullied or harassed (in the real world). Being a virgin male is a great way to get ruthlessly mocked/bullied and not be taken seriously. This happens literally everywhere. Even subreddits like r/virgin and r/ForeverAlone have sexhavers as moderators who even call male virgins pathetic. Even if you participate in forums (and real life discussions) about anything non-sex related, you're still at risk for being people's punching bag. This is literally the only place where none of the above don't happen.

every second of their life is like a fast and furious movie, even though they work as a walmart stocker and drive a honda civic with fins
I hate it when dumb Chads who can't even spell the word 'purpose' become the center of attention from females.

I hate it when dumb Chads who can't even spell the word 'purpose' become the center of attention from females.
IT MUST FEEL LIKE GOD. I would love to be able to missepll puprose and get away with it

IT MUST FEEL LIKE GOD. I would love to be able to misspell purpose and get away with it.
I agree 100%. If I dare have the audacity to make ANY misspellings, normies will just call me a retard, despite me being basically a grammar nazi.

it's a proven fact
BREEDING TO THEM is like life started, you're driving a hippie school bus, and you pick up females, sometimes those females leave, some stay, but along the way you keep all the children you bred with those females, riding that happy school bus till it breaks down out of gas. THE BUS OF LIFE

The incel rides the bus alone, driving this slow miserable clunky thing, NEVER MEANT FOR ONE, his entire life.

THIS IS WHAT FEMINISTS WANT FOR US. To be the lone bus driver

Last edited:
I wish I was dumb and able to fit in because, atleast then I wouldn't be concerned and be able to decently cope with normie lifestyle that I currently hate

I think stupid people feel more, so by merely being able to feel-- I would imagine it would be worse, because they would be more sensitive to the pain of their suffering, whereas high IQcels can cope. Conversely, if you are attractive and lowIQ, because you feel more, your life would be like fucking heaven

apparently higher intellect = higher tolerance for pain

I wish I was dumb and able to fit in because, atleast then I wouldn't be concerned and be able to decently cope with normie lifestyle that I currently hate
it kind of nice to even be a stupid fuck wasting money at a strip club. He probably gets to grope some strippers after haggling shamelessly, while we are too fearful of simping in any form even if its kinda worth a tit grab