Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here’s what we will NEVER have.

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
You will never have that.
CAC4F358 1620 415E 8446 44EA475AF467
FEF91BE3 5E42 4B08 BE3F A0946E6D8504

Allah akbar fuel tbh

I don't even care anymore at this point :feelscry:

Good dont need that shit
Only sexhavers have the most retarded problems
Jfl they do the most of murders

But i will hook up with a mature and sensible 35 year old woman! :soy:

I can smell them.

related

Yeah whatever, we also won't get divorce raped

If these creatures actually treated men as they do chad just beacuse he exists, then it would have been more of a loss instead of the fucked up circumstance filled with silver linings that, at least for many, inceldom is

Why the fuck do couples kiss in public?

Is it just to make us feel miserable?

You are a faggot really posting a gay thread like this.
I’m going to rape your mothers bitch you’ll see if I’m a fucking faggot

You making a thread like this proves you are low T and will never rape a woman, kys.
I’m going to rape all the women i’ll see (in a video game)

jfl it's actually a tranny :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

STOP POSTING THIS!!!:cryfeels:

I accepted this years ago.

When I lived in the youth commune, I regularly saw the youth enjoying several females.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Why the fuck do couples kiss in public?

Is it just to make us feel miserable?
I wish I was low inhib enough to squirt orange juice on them with a super-soaker like a certain hERo did (in Splatoon 3).