Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's what we are missing out on purely because of bad luck on genetics

normiesgunnurm

normiesgunnurm

Recruit
★★★
gO2JD1r.jpg

88nYuNS.gif

never take into consideration time alone not having sex with her, she might be annoying, having to take selfies all the time especially would be annoying and you'd have to spend time doing things with her just to please her even if you don't want to do that stuff

my Uncle must take his wife to Hawaii once a month or two months, imagine the amount of money spent and anyone you spend enough time with they will start picking each other apart like brother and sister, just bound to happen

microDongCityUSA said:
never take into consideration time alone not having sex with her, she might be annoying, having to take selfies all the time especially would be annoying and you'd have to spend time doing things with her just to please her even if you don't want to do that stuff
my Uncle must take his wife to Hawaii once a month or two months, imagine the amount of money spent and anyone you spend enough time with they will start picking each other apart like brother and sister, just bound to happen

cope i'd drag my balls through broken glass for a chance to creampie her

That guy looks like a faggot lol, that's exactly how I imagine 50% of incels look like. Is he famous or some shit? no way he's not getting cucked if he's a normal dude

https://youtu.be/O7arGMEAawc Lol sure thing darlin' this wasn't done for attention at all

normiesgunnurm said:
cope i'd drag my balls through broken glass for a chance to creampie her

Look at her youtube, she genuinely isn't that pretty. Just knows her make up and angles, 6.5/10, 9/10 for an american girl

body halo on this guy is insane. the power of frame.

its actually face > frame > height imo

She's unobtainable for like 95% of all men. She probably thinks she's the shit but the truth is that she was lucky enough to hit the genetic lottery.

You notice how she's just slightly grazing his cock with her butt?

SUICIDE FUEL

Notice how he's a manlet. I estimate around 5'7"ish. So much for "muh its over for manlets."

I repeat. Unsuccessful manlets. Its not your height. Its your face.

normiesgunnurm said:

I wouldn't say no if a girl that attractive would be down to fuck or date, but what I'm pissed off isn't that I can't date/fuck girls that hot, but more so that I attract nobody.

I don't have high standards.

And quit posting this shit. You are acting like all of us are wanting some male hypergamy and make us seem that way.

her job is showing other girls have to have large asses....jesus what is this world coming to?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1_qMblOa0g[/video]

normiesgunnurm said:
You notice how she's just slightly grazing his cock with her butt?

SUICIDE FUEL

Why would you point this out...

I feel sick, i feel like roping, wrist-slitting and drinking bleach all at the same time.

pic is clearly fish eyed/ altered. Compare the guys legs to hers...
Also she mogs him

I don't even want a 8/10 Stacy 
I'll take a 3/10 looksmatch