Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Here's what the terminal phase of an INCEL looks like

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Made me tear up honestly...

You really feel that despair in his post and I relate to him even though I'm not completely at this stage yet.
Fuck the blue pill answers though.

Shit that reminds me, the holidays are right around the corner. What are we gonna do incels, I can't take much more of this :feelscry::feelscry:

Not tERminal enough.

I believe people wanna help this guy, but it's... really hard. Because what advice can you give? Let's say I was depressed because, I dunno, I wanna be a banker. And it's just not happening for me. Advice that's been suggested for me hasn't worked, and I'm pretty sure I can't be a banker due to cultural/societal standards that work against me.

But I really wanna be a banker. My life is empty without being a banker. My life maybe even hurts for not being a banker. Because I see banks where ever I go. And I believe that people don't want me to hurt, but at the same time what's probably going through their head is "All I can do is hope that they come to accept that they might not get to be a banker. I wish this wasn't so crucial for them. I'm not a banker, and I'm fine, I wish they could be fine too."

So it is with romance. There's Normans out there who'll look at the clinically lonely and be like "There's nothing I can do. I don't understand, I'm not married or anything and I feel fine, why can't they be fine too?" I dunno how these Normans do it.

Dead

This is the terminal phase of an incel. Tbh it's probably how I'm gonna go out

I believe people wanna help this guy, but it's... really hard. Because what advice can you give?

Very true. There is no legit piece of advice that can be given to this guy, all you can give him is vague platitudes that everything is going to be ok

As much as you and I would like to help him, we really cant. On the other hand women dont want to help him (because they easily could by having sex with the guy), they are only interested in virtue signaling

Made me tear up honestly...

You really feel that despair in his post and I relate to him even though I'm not completely at this stage yet.
Fuck the blue pill answers though.

Fuck it really is over. Feel the same tbh ngl.
Very true. There is no legit piece of advice that can be given to this guy, all you can give him is vague platitudes that everything is going to be ok

As much as you and I would like to help him, we really cant. On the other hand women dont want to help him (because they easily could by having sex with the guy), they are only interested in virtue signaling

How much of the validation in sex would be worthless virtue signalling pity sex?

Shit that reminds me, the holidays are right around the corner. What are we gonna do incels, I can't take much more of this :feelscry::feelscry:

Holidays truly are the worst to experience as an incel, everyone else is out experiencing them with family, friends and girlfriends meanwhile for us it's another typical day of LDARing. :feelsrope:

Holidays truly are the worst to experience as an incel, everyone else is out experiencing them with family, friends and girlfriends meanwhile for us it's another typical day of LDARing. :feelsrope:

I made it a tradition that on holidays I'm either binge watching LOTR or play Terraria.

I believe people wanna help this guy, but it's... really hard. Because what advice can you give? Let's say I was depressed because, I dunno, I wanna be a banker. And it's just not happening for me. Advice that's been suggested for me hasn't worked, and I'm pretty sure I can't be a banker due to cultural/societal standards that work against me.

But I really wanna be a banker. My life is empty without being a banker. My life maybe even hurts for not being a banker. Because I see banks where ever I go. And I believe that people don't want me to hurt, but at the same time what's probably going through their head is "All I can do is hope that they come to accept that they might not get to be a banker. I wish this wasn't so crucial for them. I'm not a banker, and I'm fine, I wish they could be fine too."

So it is with romance. There's Normans out there who'll look at the clinically lonely and be like "There's nothing I can do. I don't understand, I'm not married or anything and I feel fine, why can't they be fine too?" I dunno how these Normans do it.

why would you want to LARP as a jew?

why would you want to LARP as a jew?

Well, I don't wanna be a banker, but somebody might. And me, not wanting to be a banker, can only look on impotently. Wishing that this wannabe banker could find peace, and cursing fate because why, WHY is his happiness so inextricable from being a banker? I wish he could just enjoy life and not be banker. Enjoy life enough to not kill himself.

I will give this guy some advice.
When you get older, the women will become more desperate.
I'm 55. No friends, no family.
You might also try the high end sex dolls.
This fall, I plan to get sex from a woman my age. I don't know how yet, but I think I'll do it.

I will give this guy some advice.
When you get older, the women will become more desperate.
I'm 55. No friends, no family.
You might also try the high end sex dolls.
This fall, I plan to get sex from a woman my age. I don't know how yet, but I think I'll do it.
Wow, how did u survived all those years?

wasn't this a seinfeld episode

I made it a tradition that on holidays I'm either binge watching LOTR or play Terraria.
I've been playing Terraria for 5 days straight morning to night... I started from scratch all over again and I'm at the Moon Lord but I haven't been able to do very well on him.

"Do not try and give me false hope and tell me that the right person will come one day. Do not tell me I need to improve myself. Don't tell me to find new hobbies. Don't tell me to love myself first. Don't tell me my attitude is the problem when my attitude is the result of being rejected over and over. And don't tell me I can live without love. I've heard it all and none of it matters. What matters is that I am an undesirable, unlovable hunk of wasted flesh"
-Truecel

Someone needs to invite him here.

INCELDOM*
An incel is a person
Inceldom is what we are going through

Look at the first comment, “ Are you male or female?”