Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Here's the GF you unlock when you achieve a 900lbs deadlift. (Gymcels)

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

That's the standard GF you unlock for being a 5+ white guy.

Noodles come as part of the basic starter pack.

JFL. It's over for framelet ricecels like me.

Nah you need to Deadlift 800lbs for reps

Jesus that's insane. What I don't understand is how the human body can even do this safely. Or can it? Like look what happened to Ronny Coleman. He herniated his lower back discs from the pressure so many times he ended up needing to fuse his lower spine vertebra. Then he exploded the fusion hardware from continuing to lift and ended up paralyzed.

I don't understand how he's not destroying his discs as well doing that.

This shit seems insanely stupid to me. The reward is so low and the risk of severe or permanent injury is so high. There is no way the discs and vertebra of the back are reasonably designed to safely take 800 lb through that type of motion. It's just a simple engineering issue. The materials are almost certainly not strong enough on average for those types of repetitive stresses.

Jesus that's insane. What I don't understand is how the human body can even do this safely. Or can it? Like look what happened to Ronny Coleman. He herniated his lower back discs from the pressure so many times he ended up needing to fuse his lower spine vertebra. Then he exploded the fusion from continuing to lift and ended up paralyzed.

This shit seems insanely stupid to me. The reward is so low and the risk of severe or permanent injury is so high.

Yeah it is dangerous, at that level of strength he can fuck himself up any time. But as far as I know the guy doesn't lift heavy anymore, he lifts in like the 20-50 rep range now because hes just too strong to lift 10 or less reps lmao, if he does <10 rep sets he risks snapping shit.

Example here he does shoulder press 100lbs dumbbells for 60 reps lmao

That "achievement" can stay locked.

She's hideous

Bish looks like a psycho.

Jfl, just lift brah so you too can have a shitty 3/10 4’11 noodle girl who will ruin your genetic legacy.

Why bother being a 6’5 gym normie when your son will be a max 5’10 ER twin

So then, what can I get with a 315 deadlift?

So then, what can I get with a 315 deadlift?

If your ugly / manlet / normie average? Nothing, every guy lifts now.

Maybe 10 years ago when lifting was still niche that you could get a target demographic of women who like muscles, but now every guy has muscles so that muscle fetish demographic of women have all men available to them because all men lift

My mistake I mean the “fitness” demographic of women who like fitness guys, but the thing is every guy is into fitness now so it’s no longer an advantage

Last edited:

Maybe 10 years ago when lifting was still niche that you could get a target demographic of women who like muscles, but now every guy has muscles so that muscle fetish demographic of women have all men available to them because all men lift

That’s true, even the fucking boomers at my work lift and track their progress.

My mistake I mean the “fitness” demographic of women who like fitness guys, but the thing is every guy is into fitness now so it’s no longer an advantage
distinctiveness is everything

brutal reality pill

you should link to the video, i can see that's a youtube thumbnail, don't try to play me nigga

Jesus that's insane. What I don't understand is how the human body can even do this safely. Or can it? Like look what happened to Ronny Coleman. He herniated his lower back discs from the pressure so many times he ended up needing to fuse his lower spine vertebra. Then he exploded the fusion hardware from continuing to lift and ended up paralyzed.

This shit seems insanely stupid to me. The reward is so low and the risk of severe or permanent injury is so high. There is no way the discs and vertebra of the back are reasonably designed to safely take 800 lb through that type of motion. It's just a simple engineering issue. The materials are almost certainly not strong enough on average for those types of repetitive stresses.

It's not. Nearly all (or maybe all) end up fucked up past age 40/50.

We only get to see their peak in their 20s or so when the steroids, bloat maxxing, and sleeplessness haven't fucked up their life yet.

Every guy is into lifting maybe, but they're all fatter than ever.

Reality: Every guy is into bloat maxxing and looks as such.

ugly noodlewhore looking to greencardmaxx

Nah. The guy is George Leeman. He moved to SEA a few years ago. He lives in SEA and derives income from rental properties (that he owns in the US) and online coaching for powerlifting. Hes SEAmaxxing. As far as I know he has no interest in taking a woman from SEA to the US.

I can take his life just with 1 bullet JFL for anyone to working out this hard he's gonna die in his 40s , leanmaxxing and staying fit is the only legit gymmaxx

This is not ascension looks like, complete waste of time.

I can take his life just with 1 bullet JFL for anyone to working out this hard he's gonna die in his 40s , leanmaxxing and staying fit is the only legit gymmaxx

Leanmaxxing isn't the best way, being too lean is also unhealthy, and not enjoyable, its not fun to have food in your mind 24.7, and that happens if your too lean.

Most optimal is to have a balance of leanness, strength, and cardiovascular fitness, and not eating junk food.

• Be minimum 10% bodyfat, or at a maximum of 15% bodyfat
  • Be able to do Over Head Press with 60kg for at least 5 reps
  • Be able to do Chin-Ups with your body-weight for at least 10 reps
  • Be able to do Deadlifts with 100kg for at least a very easy very comfortable easy mode 10 reps
  • Be able to run for at least 30 minutes at a decent pace without running out of breath
  • Avoid junk food as many types of junk food will increase visceral fat (you can have high visceral fat even if your lean if your diet is trash)
If you do the above, you'll be healthier and fitter than 99.9% of the population so long as you dont get cancer or something

Bruh u dont need to lift to get mongofoids if you are white srs

Leanmaxxing isn't the best way, being too lean is also unhealthy, and not enjoyable, its not fun to have food in your mind 24.7, and that happens if your too lean.

Most optimal is to have a balance of leanness, strength, and cardiovascular fitness, and not eating junk food.

• Be able to do Deadlifts with 100kg for at least a very easy very comfortable easy mode 10 reps
  • Be able to run for at least 30 minutes at a decent pace without running out of breath
  • Avoid junk food as many types of junk food will increase visceral fat (you can have high visceral fat even if your lean if your diet is trash)
If you do the above, you'll be healthier and fitter than 99.9% of the population so long as you dont get cancer or something

99% will fail at the bodyfat part

no bro you didn't understand my point. Working out this much as the guy you posted is bullshit cope worthless for us we are incel because of ugliness & manletism. It's known as red pill cope to work out this hard every normie redpiller will tell you to work out but so many people understands wrong staying fit and %10-%16 body fat is enough you don't have to be massive if it's already over for you which means if you are still incel after age of 18 .
Don't end up like this meme guys pls seriously

no bro you didn't understand my point. Working out this much as the guy you posted is bullshit cope worthless for us we are incel because of ugliness & manletism. It's known as red pill cope to work out this hard every normie redpiller will tell you to work out but so many people understands wrong staying fit and %10-%16 body fat is enough you don't have to be massive if it's already over for you which means if you are still incel after age of 18 .
Don't end up like this meme guys pls seriously

View attachment 130886

I didnt say anything about it getting you a GF :) I just said health.

I didnt say anything about it getting you a GF :) I just said health.
Working out is all about getting gf tbh ngl at least for me I don't care about virtue signalling I wouldn't work out if I wasn't incel and wanting reaction from girls

Working out is all about getting gf tbh ngl at least for me I don't care about virtue signalling I wouldn't work out if I wasn't incel and wanting reaction from girls

Diabetes isn't fun, and you will get it if you live a modern sedentary life with 0 exercise

Jfl he talks about Supersaiyans at 7:52.

Damn men, I must be very desperate because I find her good enough for me.
I am very attracted to asian foids though...
Anyway, Volcels if you wouldn't.
Not volcel because i would definitely date her. but she is ugly. I am ugly too though so i dont mind. Her boyfriend is better looking than her tho and he is white so its sad he has to stoop so low..

Not volcel because i would definitely date her. but she is ugly. I am ugly too though so i dont mind. Her boyfriend is better looking than her tho and he is white so its sad he has to stoop so low..
I see.
Well her face isn't very attractive but it's only 1 picture, she might be better with little efforts and make-up.
But more important, she has a hole.
Imagine what it could be to have sex with her.
Sigh, I don't even dream of having sex anymore and I try to go Nofap.
It never began

I'm jealous of his strength

My female cat is a Stacy compared to that gremlin.

That's the standard GF you unlock for being a 5+ white guy.

Noodles come as part of the basic starter pack.
It's horrible. It's like opening a small box and an impossible amount of noodles come out until your entire house is filled with noodles and you suffocate, feeling the noodles going down to your lungs through mouth and nostrils.
The last thing you will hear before you die as a whitecel who opened the noodle box is: "me love you long time"

Why is her face dark and her skin is white? Is it the light or did she smear shit all over her face?

volcel if you wouldn't shes a 6 in my books