Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heres my gymmaxed manlet uncle , Rate him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
He Still had sex with a foid meanwhile you get none:feelsjuice: it never began

Last edited:
Still had sex with a foid meanwhile you get none:feelsjuice: it never began

i alredy did it with mares and ugly foids while scortcelling in my bluepilled days :smonk:

Decent body but meh face. Gummy smile,long nose, and narrow jaw. 4/10 face but if he is above 5'10 he could get some non landwhale pussy.

fucker with luck to be raised in trad family in a first world country while we rot.
if it's any consolation I don't think an incel like you would do well here

Decent body but meh face. Gummy smile,long nose, and narrow jaw. 4/10 face but if he is above 5'10 he could get some non landwhale pussy.

i think this guy was adopted by an european noble family or something

i think this guy was adopted by an european noble family or something
Mirin he has status could get decent looking girls because of it. Adopted as a child?

Last edited:
willingly dates a single mom yet has a six pack.

FUCKING OVER MAN

Je sais.
Mirin he has status could get decent looking girls because of it. Adopted as a child?

probably , demiurge had mercy on this cockroacheating mutt.
How tall are you:feelsjuice:

Indeed

165 cm and this mutt is shorter than me.
i would have created flying saucers in his place :feelskek:

I have no farkin idea but im drunk and high on shroomies , But this ungrateful mutt is worse than advocatedooogy,
Interesting:feelsjuice:

volcel
hihi:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Good looking actually. Probably hits the medium level foid with no problem.

willingly dates a single mom yet has a six pack.

FUCKING OVER MAN
He is literally brain dead. It's impossible for any sane person to take such fucking decision. It's extremely beyond any understanding I have of this universe or reality.

He is literally brain dead. It's impossible for any sane person to take such fucking decision. It's extremely beyond any understanding I have of this universe or reality.
I mean that hat is backward enough to make me understand his backward intellect

Gymmogs me
T-mogs me
Facemogs me
Tanmogs me
Lifemogs me

He has a really good frame, face and seems nt enough. also plus boomer, maybe now he would not have an iota of the sucess he had before. also what a confident guy you are, you are doxxing him and yourself at this point

mogs me so much it hurts

Just doxx yourself theory

4/10 and he looks stupid

His body and tats halo him. He would slay if he had a more masc skull and a good lower third :what:

this guy is chad compared to me

He has a really good frame, face and seems nt enough. also plus boomer, maybe now he would not have an iota of the sucess he had before. also what a confident guy you are, you are doxxing him and yourself at this point
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

aquí se ve INCEL mamado

Mogs every single one of us.