Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Here’s how you can win in the end

wordingtonian

wordingtonian

Californiacel
-
I’m not tall or good looking, given by the fact that I’m on this forum. I don’t have the best genetics or bone structure for lifting, even, but the fact that so few people lift as consistently gives me an advantage.

If you lift consistently for a year or so(and if you’re an autist that hyperfixates this should be easy) you’ll be able to bench 2 plates at least. Less than 1% of the population is going to be able to do that without any training. Of course it won’t make you attractive to women, but that’s not the point. The point is to get physically strong to be able to do anything you want.

I lift, I practice boxing a couple days a week, and I carry a knife in my pocket in public at all times. With that, plus whatever advantage the element of surprise gives me as well as disregard for my own life, there’s not really anyone who I won’t be able to kill if I really decide I’m going to.

That’s what gives a sense of control. The knowledge that I absolutely can, but am choosing not to, takes away the feeling of powerlessness I have from whatever reasons in life. I win in the end because I have two choices- continue living or kill others. And assuming I am reasonably rational, I will always choose whichever one is currently the better of the two choices- I have a choice.

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

I agree. Probably makes you feel like a main character.

We need to collect info on how and when we can ""defend"" ourselves legally. Like slapping someone in the face with no security cameras jfl. How can you provoke someone to throw the first punch? Squirting water into someones face is already considered illegal, so need to come up with more intelligent options.

Last edited:
STAGE 1:

DENIAL

I’m not tall or good looking, given by the fact that I’m on this forum. I don’t have the best genetics or bone structure for lifting, even, but the fact that so few people lift as consistently gives me an advantage.

If you lift consistently for a year or so(and if you’re an autist that hyperfixates this should be easy) you’ll be able to bench 2 plates at least. Less than 1% of the population is going to be able to do that without any training. Of course it won’t make you attractive to women, but that’s not the point. The point is to get physically strong to be able to do anything you want.

I lift, I practice boxing a couple days a week, and I carry a knife in my pocket in public at all times. With that, plus whatever advantage the element of surprise gives me as well as disregard for my own life, there’s not really anyone who I won’t be able to kill if I really decide I’m going to.

That’s what gives a sense of control. The knowledge that I absolutely can, but am choosing not to, takes away the feeling of powerlessness I have from whatever reasons in life. I win in the end because I have two choices- continue living or kill others. And assuming I am reasonably rational, I will always choose whichever one is currently the better of the two choices- I have a choice.
You think you have a choice but in fact, you have no choice.

Now listen carefully : All the choices any human has ever made, since the beginning of humankind and 'til its end,
All the choices are always driven by ONE rule : "You ALWAYS do the best choice the moment you make a choice".

Secondly, the rule above that is simple : "Everybody tries to get better". Everywhere. Everytime.

Freedom is pure illusion. All our choices are driven by those 2 simple rules.

Now listen carefully : All the choices any human has ever made, since the beginning of humankind and 'til its end,
All the choices are always driven by ONE rule : "You ALWAYS do the best choice the moment you make a choice".

Secondly, the rule above that is simple : "Everybody tries to get better". Everywhere. Everytime.

Explain on a concrete example how he can't make the "choice" to assault someone.

Explain on a concrete example how he can't make the "choice" to assault someone.
Okay.
Our brain processes data and organize it constantly, in order to make us make the right choices all the time.
The goal of this process is to make us feel better, whatever "feel better" means for your brain.

All those who assault and go ER do it to feel better, to cease the extreme mental or physical suffering they're into.
For our brain, suicide is less painful than extreme suffering. Which is why people suicide.

So, why can't he makes an assault ? Because he's precisely not suffering enough. His brain still has hope to "get better" without going ER.
Which is why he doesn't decide at all about committing an assault or not. He just can't.

But he finds some comfort saying himself he can assault whenever he wants. It's pure cope. He will do nothing at all, and he knows it deeply. He just won't admit it.

Well that applies to all people not just incels, then

Okay.
Our brain processes data and organize it constantly, in order to make us make the right choices all the time.
The goal of this process is to make us feel better, whatever "feel better" means for your brain.

All those who assault and go ER do it to feel better, to cease the extreme mental or physical suffering they're into.
For our brain, suicide is less painful than extreme suffering. Which is why people suicide.

So, why can't he makes an assault ? Because he's precisely not suffering enough. His brain still has hope to "get better" without going ER.
Which is why he doesn't decide at all about committing an assault or not. He just can't.

But he finds some comfort saying himself he can assault whenever he wants. It's pure cope. He will do nothing at all, and he knows it deeply. He just won't admit it.
Like you said, at this point I value my present life too much so that “coping” and living with it is the better choice. But the point is that the suffering isn’t limitless- at some point dissatisfaction with the status quo becomes great enough that the other choice becomes feasible. I’ve come close a few times this year, feeling a bit better now that college is over but we’ll see how it goes.

Gymcelling can be good cope ngl

Okay.
I agree with your deterministic worldview. Humans are machines. Our ultimate goal is to feel happy, which is just a very biological process involving feel-good neurochemicals. And we humans react to the input that comes through our senses, then do some computation and come up with the plan of action that seems best (based on the limited amount of information we have). There seems to be no free will.

I agree.

The way he can get into that frame of mind, is to plan it in great detail. Figure out how you can assault people and actually get away with it. And to become more unhinged, maybe take some brain chemistry-altering drugs, inject testosterone or whatever.
Then he does it once, gets away with it. Now he has achieved the state of mind he was after. Because now he knows that when similar situations arise, he can decide to engage or not. He has elevated his own existance into a position of greater power.

I agree with your deterministic worldview. Humans are machines. Our ultimate goal is to feel happy, which is just a very biological process involving feel-good neurochemicals. And we humans react to the input that comes through our senses, then do some computation and come up with the plan of action that seems best (based on the limited amount of information we have). There seems to be no free will.

That's right, we do act like machines that process data and act according to the data we processed.

For example, foids always do what seems the best choice for themselves : rejecting us.
And like all foids are mentally wired the same, they all do the same choice ; which is why it's over for us all. On a competition with so many other men, we will NEVER be the best choice, anytime, for a foid.

And if there was a trick to convice a foid's brain that, at a unique moment of their lives, we are the best choice, nobody would be here.

Which means there is no means to trick their brains into thinking this. It's not due to their intelligence at all, it's only how our brains evolved on a evolutionnary way. It's instinctive. You can't convince a foid, because it has nothing to see with Reason.

The way he can get into that frame of mind, is to plan it in great detail. Figure out how you can assault people and actually get away with it. And to become more unhinged, maybe take some brain chemistry-altering drugs, inject testosterone or whatever.
Then he does it once, gets away with it. Now he has achieved the state of mind he was after. Because now he knows that when similar situations arise, he can decide to engage or not. He has elevated his own existance into a position of greater power.

Planning it will give him more comfort, but will not lead to the act of doing it. There's a clear distinction between establishing a plan, and doing it. His brain will constantly make a check : "Do you want to launch the plan ?", all the time. And he will answer "No" all the time, because he still has hope, or wants to do something less riskier that would make him feel better. His brain will always do the choice that will make him feel the better.

But maybe one day, when the blackpill would have been completely understood, that hope would have abandonned his whole body, his brains will answer "Yes, do the plan". And the body will enter in a state of peace and act like a robot. A killer-robot, with no wish to avoid death. When you see people going ER, they're always described as peacefull and very confident during the assault. Because they're in the robot-mode and following the plan.

CIA or FBI negociators who try to capture such individuals alive when they are killing many people, those negociators try to establish a link of confidence between the negociator and the guy that has gone ER, then infusing doubt in his mind. Doubt will deactivate the robot-mode and the guy will just become very confused, lost. He will try to surrender and there, he will be shot to death. People have to understant that SWAT units have clear orders about such cases : you kill the guy, even if he surrenders. The only exception is if the brain if the guy contains data the FBI want to know, so they will capture him alive if possible and let him rot in a jail forever, or sent to the electric chair.

Even if he motivates himselfs and fools his brain with drugs or alcohol, and ultimately achieve his plan and manages to escape... well, he will be deceived. Because it's never enough. His brain will ask him : "Wanna do it... again ? To get more power ?" and he will become addicted to assaulting. The brain will be subtle about that and will provoke him : "I'm pretty sure you're incapable of doing it again". That's how it works. He will have to prove himself he's able to do it. Again. And again.

Authorities will chase him by any means available, especially video cameras they've put everywhere nowadays. He'll end up in jail of shot. You can trick authorities once, but rarely more than once. Serial killers manage to trick authorities when they act randomly. Authorities will always try to find a pattern.

And if there was a trick to convice a foid's brain that, at a unique moment of their lives, we are the best choice, nobody would be here.
There are some dark triad techniques I thought about before.

One is to convince her to smoke a cigarette with you. But you add some heroin in there. She will associate her first heroin high with your presence, an incredibly euphoric moment in her life. And she will crave to repeat it. She doesn't know she smoked heroin, so she thinks that it was your presence that made her feel so good.

Planning it will give him more comfort, but will not lead to the act of doing it. There's a clear distinction between establishing a plan, and doing it. His brain will constantly make a check : "Do you want to launch the plan ?", all the time. And he will answer "No" all the time, because he still has hope, or wants to do something less riskier that would make him feel better. His brain will always do the choice that will make him feel the better.
He will decide to engage if his brain actually wants the physical altercation more than not doing it. I mentioned before how he could achieve this. Not caring about anything, and becoming unhinged makes this way easier indeed.

But maybe one day, when the blackpill would have been completely understood, that hope would have abandonned his whole body, his brains will answer "Yes, do the plan". And the body will enter in a state of peace and act like a robot. A killer-robot, with no wish to avoid death. When you see people going ER, they're always described as peacefull and very confident during the assault. Because they're in the robot-mode and following the plan.

CIA or FBI negociators who try to capture such individuals alive when they are killing many people, those negociators try to establish a link of confidence between the negociator and the guy that has gone ER, then infusing doubt in his mind. Doubt will deactivate the robot-mode and the guy will just become very confused, lost. He will try to surrender and there, he will be shot to death. People have to understant that SWAT units have clear orders about such cases : you kill the guy, even if he surrenders. The only exception is if the brain if the guy contains data the FBI want to know, so they will capture him alive if possible and let him rot in a jail forever, or sent to the electric chair.
Interesting. I was thinking more about beating up another random person, and getting away with it. Instead of going full self destruction mode. That is very different.

Even if he motivates himselfs and fools his brain with drugs or alcohol, and ultimately achieve his plan and manages to escape... well, he will be deceived. Because it's never enough. His brain will ask him : "Wanna do it... again ? To get more power ?" and he will become addicted to assaulting. The brain will be subtle about that and will provoke him : "I'm pretty sure you're incapable of doing it again". That's how it works. He will have to prove himself he's able to do it. Again. And again.
Maybe, or maybe it gives him peace of mind.

Btw my posts might sound angry or maybe like I'm fundamentally disagreeing with you. That's not my intention, I think it is an interesting discussion.

There are some dark triad techniques I thought about before.

One is to convince her to smoke a cigarette with you. But you add some heroin in there. She will associate her first heroin high with your presence, an incredibly euphoric moment in her life. And she will crave to repeat it. She doesn't know she smoked heroin, so she thinks that it was your presence that made her feel so good.
I had never thought of that specific technique, however I've read a lot of techniques like this because CIA or FBI use those techniques and master them. Like for the MKULTRA project. Feds have made all the tests possible to trick the mind, and even managed to recover the Nazi experiments data (Experiments done during the Aktion-T4 program and the experiment on alive Jews in camps).

I had never thought of that specific technique, however I've read a lot of techniques like this because CIA or FBI use those techniques and master them. Like for the MKULTRA project. Feds have made all the tests possible to trick the mind, and even managed to recover the Nazi experiments data (Experiments done during the Aktion-T4 program and the experiment on alive Jews in camps).
The difference is that I'm just trying to be loved while they're psychopaths who feel pleasure torturing others.

He will decide to engage if his brain actually wants the physical altercation more than not doing it. I mentioned before how he could achieve this. Not caring about anything, and becoming unhinged makes this way easier indeed.
Exactly, but when his brain goes from "No" to "Yes", the brain still believes it's the best choice to make to suffer less. Of course the circumstances of the decision matter a lot, but basically, the brain will always follow the same "Less suffering" path all the time.

Interesting. I was thinking more about beating up another random person, and getting away with it. Instead of going full self destruction mode. That is very different.
Yeah sorry, as I am not so fluent in english I thought the "assault" was a suicide attack. Reminds me that in english it can also relate to just attacking someone physically, with no desire to die or kill. In french an "assaut" is really a military attack, otherwise we call this an aggression.

Maybe, or maybe it gives him peace of mind.

Btw my posts might sound angry or maybe like I'm fundamentally disagreeing with you. That's not my intention, I think it is an interesting discussion.

You're free to disagree with me, I don't pretend to be the answer about everything :feelshaha:
Be sure sometimes and on other subjects, it's better not to be okay with what I'm saying :feelshaha:

The language is a barrier for me too, as a french I have often difficulties to express my thinking, and some english or US cultural references or words are completely impossible to decypher. It took me a lot of time to just understand the basic vocabulary. There are extremely few declared incels in France, and even less places where they could speak about this. The only frenchcels I've met, it was here.

The difference is that I'm just trying to be loved while they're psychopaths who feel pleasure torturing others.
That's right, in fact there is no difference between feds and psychopaths. They just think they are not psychopaths because the government pays them and that they wear uniforms. But be sure they're crazier than the craziest psychopath imaginable. Guantanamo is their favorite playing field.

While we mostly just try to reach love. But I'm not optimistic about this ; I think the day a cute foid will try to seduce me, she will be an undercover officer trying to fool me. Be sure the feds are capable of doing such things.

Better being alone then with people that make you feel alone.

Also conversations with normies are so bland, boring and mind numbing. W0men are notorious for it, rarely I found a w0men that has intreasting hobbies and is intellegiant, even then CHAD only.

this sounds like giga cope. at least if u careermax you can buy yourself cool stuff and go on trips. what is being super buff going to do for you. help in your warehouse job or something

The blackcel army loses yet another.
Love You Goodbye GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

That's great OP I am happy that you have control in the survival aspect of your life, however, you are failing at the replication part of it so this is still a cope. A healthy cope, but a cope nonetheless.

Chad wins in the end.

this sounds like giga cope. at least if u careermax you can buy yourself cool stuff and go on trips. what is being super buff going to do for you. help in your warehouse job or something
already careermaxing with college honestly

what about showers