Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heres how my Former Oneitis Aged over the Years

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
Before Pics when I liked her back when she was around 16  (I was 17 so inbe4 inceltears) :

https://i.imgur.com/52FJS1f.png

https://i.imgur.com/pyNVnUV.png

Now: (Around 23)

https://i.imgur.com/QQULmdb.png

https://i.imgur.com/AtrUTyh.png

Its shocking how quickly women age past 20. its like they hit a 2nd puberty which takes away 3 - 4 points from their looks where as Men usually look better when they are in their early 20s compared to 16-17

Imgur does not work on this site.

takurak said:
Imgur does not work on this site.

just click on refresh and it works

she just got fat tbh

Oink oink oink....

Fat whore but still fucks top tier Chad.

drinking + partying + unhealthy lfiestyle will age you

go to bed early incels

Even in the past photos she was just hiding it with vast amounts of fakeup.

she put on weight.

lacune said:
drinking + partying + unhealthy lfiestyle will age you

go to bed early incels

Dont worry we will never party anyway

jfl at "former", I can see why

its so easy for women to look attractive and they still cant even keep that up for more than a few years

ghostcell said:
its so easy for women to look attractive and they still cant even keep that up for more than a few years

They don't need to in this day and age. They can live like lazy drunk pigs wallowing in their own filth and get laid and treated like m'lady, they don't have to put any effort in life.

Solitarian_Walker said:
They don't need to in this day and age. They can live like lazy drunk pigs wallowing in their own filth and get laid and treated like m'lady, they don't have to put any effort in life.

truly pathetic creatures, they wouldn't survive 1 day as incel. they wouldn't even survive as a normie 5/10 guy.

She just got fatter lol. It's on the numale reddit cucks because they're the ones pushing the "Thicc" meme.

She looked like she was 25 when she was 16

lmao @ Americucks who would've jailed someone for fucking her at that age

Lol she kinda looked used up from the begininng

takurak said:
Dont worry we will never party anyway
You're Malaysian royalty?? 

Could you please hook me up with a summer home on a nice island? At least wire me a little bit of money maybe? I'm pretty sure you enjoyed some of my posts a while back.

This is so fucking sad. On one hand femoids can prevent some of this just by not inhaling cake with every breath, on the other it kind of turns me on knowing how mentally unstable they must become watching themselves literally decompose in real time in the mirror.

Girls that could command a harem of beta orbiter slaves because of their cuteness in high school literally age twice as fast as you after that. LOL

kkt6 said:
You're Malaysian royalty?? 

Could you please hook me up with a summer home on a nice island? At least wire me a little bit of money maybe? I'm pretty sure you enjoyed some of my posts a while back.

Hmm, who are you?

henryofmonmouth said:
This is so fucking sad. On one hand femoids can prevent some of this just by not inhaling cake with every breath, on the other it kind of turns me on knowing how mentally unstable they must become watching themselves literally decompose in real time in the mirror.

Girls that could command a harem of beta orbiter slaves because of their cuteness in high school literally age twice as fast as you after that. LOL
If you think that the girl in this picture can't do that in her 20s and beyond, you're sadly mistaken bud.

Now they get serious beta orbiters making $100k+ per year

VST said:
She just got fatter lol. It's on the numale reddit cucks because they're the ones pushing the "Thicc" meme.

is that inceltears in ur sig?

btw she wasnt that good looking to begin with, and shed look the same if she lost weight

tenta said:
is that cucktears in ur sig?

btw she wasnt that good looking to begin with, and shed look the same if she lost weight

Yup It's replies I got from cucktears posters when I tried to defend incels on there. 
Also pay attention to the usernames "bashthefash" lol.

iiiTeMpeR said:
cute teen to fat adult, kek
Looks she could have a kid or two, a grown woman for sure.

shes still cute and i would gladly pipe tbh

She let herself go so fast

Both pics they look like a used up slut.

She got fat.

Femoids should be attractive up until 26-27. Early 30s if they look after themselves and get lucky. I'd show you some girls from my school @ 30, but they tend to stop taking pics when they hit the wall kek.

Looks like a trash skank in all the pictures. Then again, that's what all women are, regardless of looks. Females were a mistake.

ItheIthe said:
Looks like a trash skank in all the pictures. Then again, that's what all women are, regardless of looks. Females were a mistake.

It should've been Adam and Steve.

It's over for white women.