Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Here's how I'm feeling (truecels read)

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
They want us lonely ugly men to be good boys and submit to take our sexual frustration and biological needs and smother them away because If I man isint desired by women the world wants one thing out of him to be a good mindless blank canvas who'll silently take it up the ass and not complain about his misery his despair his lack of anything going on in his life will be his problem but he shouldn't dare try to complain "you sound like a incel" the word incel is now the modern word for terrorist and nobody wants to be a terrorist calling sexual deprived men terrorist who haven't harmed anyone who just want to feel human is why I fucking hate society I respect the brocels who get on here and rage the fuck out the ones who actually want their words to be heard no matter how bizarre and over the top they have to get those who refuse to submit to the lies of normies and soyciety because feeling rage as a sexually repressed individual is indeed natural anyone who doesn't has to be a low T cuck message to normies and soyceity I virginscarecrow999 Wil never submit to your cause will never ever take the brain rot pills to numb my libido I will find a way to get the upper hand even if it's in blood

They want us lonely ugly men to be good boys and submit to take our sexual frustration and biological needs and smother them away because If I man isint desired by women the world wants one thing out of him to be a good mindless blank canvas who'll silently take it up the ass and not complain about his misery his despair his lack of anything going on in his life will be his problem but he shouldn't dare try to complain "you sound like a incel" the word incel is now the modern word for terrorist and nobody wants to be a terrorist calling sexual deprived men terrorist who haven't harmed anyone who just want to feel human is why I fucking hate society I respect the brocels who get on here and rage the fuck out the ones who actually want their words to be heard no matter how bizarre and over the top they have to get those who refuse to submit to the lies of normies and soyciety because feeling rage as a sexually repressed individual is indeed natural anyone who doesn't has to be a low T cuck message to normies and soyceity I virginscarecrow999 Wil never submit to your cause will never ever take the brain rot pills to numb my libido I will find a way to get the upper hand even if it's in blood
u can talk to me man i am depressed rn and want tod ie

They want us lonely ugly men to be good boys and submit to take our sexual frustration and biological needs and smother them away
they even invented nofap cult so not only you are unable to get female but they want to brainwash you into completely killing your sexuality and cumming on your pants and bedsheets in sleep

brutal stuff :lul: