Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Here’s a stacy ER wrote about in his manifesto

"the best is yet to come", narcissistic bitch.

Colourfull Cali lifestyle, Loving family, Chad Bf, Cute puppy, validation, high confidence, lots of money, physically fit, lots of great sex and traveling exotic destinations.

And what about ER? Yeah DEAD
ER was a giga cuck. Change my view.

Colourfull Cali lifestyle, Loving family, Chad Bf, Cute puppy, validation, high confidence, lots of money, physically fit, lots of great sex and traveling exotic destinations.

ER was a truecel

ER was a truecel
He had absolutely no chance with that whore. He was delusional. Such type of girls are strictly reserved for 6'3 8/10 rich white frat chads.

Holy shit I was just reading that part of his manifesto today and decided to google "Brittany Story" out of curiosity and came across this exact Instagram profile and wondered if it was her. She's from California and would definitely be super hot years ago when ER saw her in his lecture.
Weird coincidence tbh.

Seems like she already littered

Lol. No way a timid, awkward, short, friendless half ethnic with mediocre looks (at best) would have had a shot with her. Elliot should have known this.

Last edited:
Post pic here , don’t have insta

Imagine tying her down & shitting in her mouth.

Holy shit I was just reading that part of his manifesto today and decided to google "Brittany Story" out of curiosity and came across this exact Instagram profile and wondered if it was her. She's from California and would definitely be super hot years ago when ER saw her in his lecture.
Weird coincidence tbh.
ER was horrified when he noticed she had a chad bf

IMG 20200609 235538

Her bf is (was?) an average looking ethnic. ER must be raging in Incelhalla tbhngl

That might be some orbiter simp he’s a normie
There's another pic of them together alone, I doubt they were only friends. Given that there are no more pics (and those 2 are a couple years old) I assume they broke up

IMG 20200609 235940

Guy looks better in this one, still no Chad though

There's another pic of them together alone, I doubt they were only friends. Given that there are no more pics (and those 2 are a couple years old) I assume they broke up

View attachment 274455

That’s a chad ngl

View attachment 274455

Might very well just be friends. If they were a couple wouldn't they kinda have their arms around each other or something? Doesn't look like they're dating from this pic.

That’s a chad ngl
mid-tier normie at best.

I can't stand these manly bones looking plastic barbie bitches, dog fucker for sure.

Bluepillers: 72

Might very well just be friends. If they were a couple wouldn't they kinda have their arms around each other or something? Doesn't look like they're dating from this pic.

mid-tier normie at best.
She doesn't have any more pics alone with other males though, it's weird. Was it her only male friend?
That’s a chad ngl
You could play the Super Bowl on his forehead tbhngl

She doesn't have any more pics alone with other males though, it's weird. Was it her only male friend?
She’s in her late 20s now so maybe that’s why. In her early 20s she prolly partied all day

I can't stand these manly bones looking plastic barbie bitches, dog fucker for sure.
Me neither. These stereotypical skinny blondes with tanned skin look so fake and bland to me. Feel like they're mass-produced or something

You could play the Super Bowl on his forehead tbhngl

If that is or ever was her boyfriend then she literally shat all over ER's entire existence. Imagine they were dating back when he saw her in college. He would've skinned her alive.

Me neither. These stereotypical skinny blondes with tanned skin look so fake and bland to me. Feel like they're mass-produced or something
You don’t realize that’s often their innate appearance

He had absolutely no chance with that whore. He was delusional. Such type of girls are strictly reserved for 6'3 8/10 rich white frat chads.

High IQ post

Legit need 7 figures in the bank as a sub8 ethnic to get any sort of chance with her.

Like Chad, straight off the production line.

If that is or ever was her boyfriend then she literally shat all over ER's entire existence. Imagine they were dating back when he saw her in college. He would've skinned her alive.

View attachment 274450

Her bf is (was?) an average looking ethnic. ER must be raging in Incelhalla tbhngl
Holy shit, no fucking way.. That can't be true.

I assume this is her son?
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3lLxbtAlFB/

He's as white as it gets.

JFL if any of you think this subhuman nigger was getting her twat in her prime 8 yrs ago.

The baby is clearly one of her past chad's bastard spawn and this normtard is willing to betacuck for her

That’s a chad ngl
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

So she dumped that ethnic to make a baby with aryan Chad.

JFL if any of you think this subhuman nigger was getting her twat in her prime 8 yrs ago.

The baby is clearly one of her past chad's bastard spawn and this normtard is willing to betacuck for her

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Sorry but one of them is a chad who looks exactly like the most popular guys in my town

fucking WHORE

Bluepillers: 90

hi Brittany

Sorry but one of them is a chad who looks exactly like the most popular guys in my town
I most certainly hope you aren't talking about the black/ethnic guy.

Shame she wasn't the one walking by the deli.

Stacylite IMO. 7.5/10

ER must've been real stupid to think he had a chance with a girl like this. Nothing to cry about, she'd never accept him, not in this world. Just forget her and move on, but no, for some reason he fixated on this particular unattainable dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back