Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Here we have a virtue signaling femoid, and an average femoid. Two halves to the same coin

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200803 110538

Both want sub-8 men to pay for them while they fuck Chads.

I'm so glad i'm not in a relationship

Just pump and dump
That's what I would do. Jfl if you do anything other than pump and dump, you're pretty much asking to get fucked over

Last edited:
"I want a man to take care of me in a world where I get payed the same if not more and have equal rights tee hee!".

"Whoops did I say equal rights? I mean half the rights men have, join me in the fight for women's rights!! *giggle"

"I want a man to take care of me in a world where I get payed the same if not more and have equal rights tee hee!".

"Whoops did I say equal rights? I mean half the rights men have, join me in the fight for women's rights!! *giggle"

But we are the entitled ones. :feelsclown:

Both want sub-8 men to pay for them while they fuck Chads.
But we are the entitled ones. :feelsclown:

I'm so glad i'm not in a relationship
Implying you have an option.

That's what I would do. Jfl if you do anything other than pump and dump, you're pretty much asking to get fucked over
Foids always look for a chaddier chad so dating is dead