Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Here we go again

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
I'm in no state to be eloquent, so bear with me. I've be chatting with my looksmatch from a dating site for a few months now. It's not often I get replies at all (duh ...) and this must be the record as far as the matching goes: the dating site algorithm had us for a perfect match and the conversation was really good. We live pretty far from each other and haven't had time to meet yet however. Now I'm getting a message that she has met someone else and they are apparently in an amazing relationship. It should be said that the message was very kindly worded, and I can hardly blame her in any way: if I had hypothetically stumbled over some better option nearby I'd have done the same in a heartbeat. So nothing personal. But I can't get over the absolute easy mode that women play at. It's like it would take great skill and effort from them NOT to find themselves in a relationship; they can't throw a rock without hitting some suitor! I've seen this again and again, and although I have no idea how it is mathematically possible, there it is. Perhaps it is not mathematically possible, and normie guys have it equally easy, and it is only from the point of view of my sorry incel ass that it seems otherwise. I just don't know anymore.

The funny thing is, in apparent contrast to how much it hurts now, I didn't feel very invested in the "relationship" to begin with. I'm now sure whether this is because I have trouble enthusing over my looksmatch in general, or because some part of me is jaded enough to have seen this coming from miles away, or because of low T due to medical issues. All I know is, I feel broken, and I'm not sure that would have been fixed even had things played out differently with this girl. I even had a contingency plan: if this thing happened, I was to book a flight to some SEA country, register for all dating sites in that country I can find, and go all in for the supposed JBW paradise. I just don't feel it now, though. I'll see what I end up doing. Thanks for reading this nonsense :feelscry:

This is why you shouldn't chat for months on end. What is the purpose of that?
You're looking for chat buddies or someone to fuck?

This is why you shouldn't chat for months on end. What is the purpose of that?
You're looking for chat buddies or someone to fuck?
Fair point. But there is a very limited supply of girls in my shithole of a town (especially for an incel), so if I exclude those who live too far away too meet without serious planning, I will get nothing.

Edit: Get a new avatar ffs, no one wants to see Chad here.