Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here is what JBW get you in SEA

S

Shittysubhuman

Recruit
★★
True story, that's what guys bang when they say they fuck a girl per day in the Philippines.
I wasted so much money on here but at least I hope I can spare you the money and time to come here.

That's some prime gonorrhea right there :feelskek: that's seriously fucking gross man

for an incel Philippines are heaven on earth tbh

Yes indeed it's gross, the fucking losers on other site write on other forums that they bang multiple girls per day but they always forget to say what kind of girls they bang (ie skanks).
As I experienced myself, cute girls here are only looking for a long term relationship and it's super tough to bang them if you're here for a couple of weeks.

I was talking before with another guy (normie tier looking) who travel to Manila since 2012 and he told me it's not as easy as people say and got much worse in the last years due to foreigners coming here and pumping and dumping these girls. You need to lie through your teeth and get lucky to get a decent girl for a hookup, all the other girls only look for a serious relationship and most decent girls avoid foreigners because had bad experiences in the past.

Even on Rooshv the recent posts are much less enthusiastic then they used to me.
it's a paradise only if you live here permanently or it's same as the West. Actually if you want to hookup the West is better

he told me it's not as easy as people say and got much worse in the last years

meaning tinder

i always told people to get on tinder and see what type of girls message you FIRST so you don't waste your time

This is what I've said all along, did you really need a new thread?

The price of an airline ticket alone to these donkey's bollocks countries is enough to prostitute-max with white British or Slavic- or at least Sugar Daddy females Chavs on some websites like seekingarrangement (SA).

meaning tinder

i always told people to get on tinder and see what type of girls message you FIRST so you don't waste your time
I got girls who messaged me first on filipinocupud but as soon as I told them I was here on vacation they ghosted me and stopped replying
On tinder is very hard, I only got 5 matches, all ladyboy....don't know what I do wrong

how much did u spend on trip?

This video evidence begs to differ. You just want whitecels injecting money into your economy and marrying up your fat leftover foids

I got girls who messaged me first on filipinocupud but as soon as I told them I was here on vacation they ghosted me and stopped replying
On tinder is very hard, I only got 5 matches, all ladyboy....don't know what I do wrong

shoulda lied

do you think girls are ever honest with men? lol

how much did u spend on trip?
900€ for flight
800€ for condo
60€ for dating app subscription
plus food, taxi, various ecc....I prefer not to know exactly how much I spent

And all that because of people who said they banged three girls per day in the Philippines....I met white people in here and either they bang very ugly girls (as in the video) or they have a girlfriend (ie they are in a long term relationship)
shoulda lied

do you think girls are ever honest with men? lol
I tried but it's not east....they got smarter because foreigner pumped and dumped them before telling them the same lies so now they ask lots of follow up questions that are super difficult to reply without actually living here permanently
Indeed they ghosted me when they saw I was vague

Pure cope in this thread. Average phillippines girl mogs average white american or uk white "female".

.don't know what I do wrong

Being a foreign incel. If their mentality is gearing up to standards that if it aint chad pumping and dumping them, then they dont want the rest unless you offer up a ring.

Pure cope in this thread. Average phillippines girl mogs average white american or uk white "female".
they don't
most girls here are super ugly, very short, fat, with braces and with skeletal malocclusions.
And as for personality, they are master liars. I met people living here and they told me stories about filippina girls that would make you recoil in horror

^ OP is either Asian male or white roastie. :lul:

How did you go from deciding whether to go to Thailand or the Philippines to actually being there and getting rejected in like 4 days? Did you really just buy the next plane out or what?

I was talking before with another guy (normie tier looking) who travel to Manila since 2012 and he told me it's not as easy as people say and got much worse in the last years due to foreigners coming here and pumping and dumping these girls. You need to lie through your teeth and get lucky to get a decent girl for a hookup, all the other girls only look for a serious relationship and most decent girls avoid foreigners because had bad experiences in the past.

I lived in Manilla for one month a year ago and I confirm everything you said there,
it's not as easy as PUA who sell ebooks say

Asian bitches are comically ugly without fakeup

I lived in Manilla for one month a year ago and I confirm everything you said there,
it's not as easy as PUA who sell ebooks say
it's actually pretty hard for hookups, all girls I text to want a long term relationship
Asian bitches are comically ugly without fakeup
they are ugly even with makeup!

I fear the jig us up for SEAceling, too many western men going there shitting up the dating scene. It's becoming oversaturated with foreign men, we need to find a new SEA.

Hope that date works out for you, there may still be hope yet.

I fear the jig us up for SEAceling, too many western men going there shitting up the dating scene. It's becoming oversaturated with foreign men, we need to find a new SEA.

Hope that date works out for you, there may still be hope yet.

it isn't though

that's the paradox

white men barey exist in manila and are being kicked out of thailand because of stricter immigration laws

yet even the ugliest asian foids are demanding white chad

Kick to the balls suifuel, but thanks for sharing. Keep posting, I'm still hoping your luck will change with a few more days there, but so far this confirms my Thailand experience and that of @ShadowMonk. I'm more and more leaning towards actually betabuxxing one of them if possible (marry her, buy her family the new house, whatever) if that is what it takes these days. The life I'm currently living is driving me insane anyway so it's not like I have anything to lose. I have paid for a Vietnamese dating site and announced that I'm looking for marriage. Hopefully I will be able to go both there and to Thailand and to Indonesia. This winter I will give my all in this endeavor.

Kick to the balls suifuel, but thanks for sharing. Keep posting, I'm still hoping your luck will change with a few more days there, but so far this confirms my Thailand experience and that of @ShadowMonk. I'm more and more leaning towards actually betabuxxing one of them if possible (marry her, buy her family the new house, whatever) if that is what it takes these days. The life I'm currently living is driving me insane anyway so it's not like I have anything to lose. I have paid for a Vietnamese dating site and announced that I'm looking for marriage. Hopefully I will be able to go both there and to Thailand and to Indonesia. This winter I will give my all in this endeavor.

Do write about your experience either here or on LooksMax. Would be interesting to read - I intend to locationmax in a few years time as well.

The fuck you talking about? Filipinas are the ugliest Asians. And they are far uglier than the average American or British woman. Now if you said the same about Korean women and Japanese women, then I'd agree. But filipinas are certifiably ugly. The only good thing about them is they're easy as fuck (if you're white, of course).
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This video evidence begs to differ. You just want whitecels injecting money into your economy and marrying up your fat leftover foids
>fat
>philippines

Never heard of a fat filipina tbh.
Yes indeed it's gross, the fucking losers on other site write on other forums that they bang multiple girls per day but they always forget to say what kind of girls they bang (ie skanks).

Banging skanks is still better than being a perma-incel. I can't wait to moneymaxx and go to the Phils to bang them filipina skanks 24*7.

Last edited:

Remember that Zyzz died on vacation doing drugs and banging stacies in SEA. Chads comes and goes on holiday; there's always one to be found. why do you think Thai foids who can't swim still go to the beach!? Chang is always only 15 minutes away on his motorcycle too no matter how backwater jungle village you live.

Cope asf lol.

disgusting jungle gook. looks like she spent most of her life as a whore, servicing 60 yr old sex tourists.