Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Here is how it is for us.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
This is how it is for us, there are men out there that can try sex with several different women like food, other men that can try a few but not too much and then there is us who it’s over for because locally undesired, it’s like the poor who get no food at all, the middle class who can get food but limited to trying certain ones but are at least getting food but just not food that is expensive as hell and the rich who can try different foods often.

Last edited:
Water is wet
Roses are Red
Gojos Blindfold is black

It literally is exactly the same. But when it comes to sex.. a LITERAL NEED ON MASLOWS HIERARCHY OF NEEDS. A thing that YOU NEED TO BE HAPPY. To exist as a fully fledged and normal feeling human you need it.

Why do normies think Men kill themselves so much? Because of the Patriarchy? Toxic Masculinity? Another Gaslighting term? It isn't anybody else's fault. Never, never, never.

This is why I have no mercy for anyone. It's like why should I have a single shred of mercy when I have been spared none. I am a mirror as all Men are. That which is done to us is reflected. We get abused? Abuse is reflected back. People hate us? We hate back. That is why there is so much crime and suicide. Because when the world steals every single shred of humanity from you, the world should pay it back. For those who are too moralistic and can't handle being a criminal they kill themselves. Because Death is better than an unhappy Life of unfulfillment. The rest happily delude themselves into believing they are happy. People die when they figure they have been lied to.

This is how it is for us, there are men out there that can try sex with several different women like food, other men that can try a few but not too much and then there is us who it’s over for because locally undesired, it’s like the poor who get no food at all, the middle class who can get food but limited to trying certain ones but are at least getting food but just not food that is expensive as hell and the rich who can try different foods often.
460667CE 5BA8 436A B6ED 623951D02FF9

It feels like being denied access for being too short for a ride on the old used-up rusty creaking rollercoaster.

brutal

It literally is exactly the same. But when it comes to sex.. a LITERAL NEED ON MASLOWS HIERARCHY OF NEEDS. A thing that YOU NEED TO BE HAPPY. To exist as a fully fledged and normal feeling human you need it.

Why do normies think Men kill themselves so much? Because of the Patriarchy? Toxic Masculinity? Another Gaslighting term? It isn't anybody else's fault. Never, never, never.

This is why I have no mercy for anyone. It's like why should I have a single shred of mercy when I have been spared none. I am a mirror as all Men are. That which is done to us is reflected. We get abused? Abuse is reflected back. People hate us? We hate back. That is why there is so much crime and suicide. Because when the world steals every single shred of humanity from you, the world should pay it back. For those who are too moralistic and can't handle being a criminal they kill themselves. Because Death is better than an unhappy Life of unfulfillment. The rest happily delude themselves into believing they are happy. People die when they figure they have been lied to.
You have to be morally deranged in this Shithole

: feelstudy: