Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here is an example how females try to act nice to you.

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I knew of someone that was in the similar situation, he told me he was encountered a female that was trying to be nice to him out of nowhere, he kept on ignoring her until she kept on insisting to talk to him. So the next day he finally decided to strike up a conversation with her. It was all fine and dandy and he thought "this girl seemed really genuinely interested" so later on he decided to talk to her some more and she was really receptive towards him, she made it seem like she was interested in him.
So when valentines came around, he decided to go buy her something noticing how nice she was to him.
Little did he know it was all a ruse. She kindly gave him her number and he decided to text her, after while of texting she brought up just wanting to be friends and only gave her number to him, Because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
In conclusion, this is reason why not to trust females because they will genuinely pull this nice act towards you.

To be fair it sounds like he jumped the gun a little bit.

when femoids are nice to me its either one of three things: virtue signal, employee courtesy or pity.

when femoids are nice to me its either one of three things: virtue signal, employee courtesy or pity.
Cope.
Either he is incel, and he was stupid, or he is normie, and he met a bitch.

she made it seem like she was interested in him.
So when valentines came around, he decided to go buy her something noticing how nice she was to him.
Little did he know it was all a ruse. She kindly gave him her number and he decided to text her, after while of texting she brought up just wanting to be friends and only gave her number to him, Because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
In conclusion, this is reason why not to trust females because they will genuinely pull this nice act towards you.

To be fair it sounds like he jumped the gun a little bit.

This. Just fucking lol if you approach a femoid just because she's nice to you.

If she doesn't make it clear that she wants you to ravage her in bed she probably doesn't like you. Google "gal gadot mirin chris pine". Anything less than that and she doesn't like you.

nice girls are the worst, it'd be better if they were honest and just joined the lynch mob like everyone else

It's not her trying to be nice.
Its some amazing deflection of accountability going on.

See, a female will notice that a guy she's talking to is getting sexual or romantic feelings towards her, so rather than do the adult thing and just cutting things off immediately (provided she doesn't feel the same way), she decides to let the friendship ride, provided she's obtaining some kind of benefit from it (Having someone to do the stuff her chad fuck buddies won't do, free stuff etc etc), eventually it reaches a boiling point where the guy confesses or makes it outwardly and unavoidably clear he wants a sexual or romantic relationship with her. Now she's got two options- the mature one (Decline then suggest not talking or seeing each other as further meetings would only hurt him) or the second and most used option- weakly decline the offer then throw out some token gesture of friendship to basically go "Now YOU'RE the asshole if you decide to cut things off". They get to prance around acting like the golden girl that DESPITE not finding the guy sexually attractive she extended a hand and yet he bitterly destroyed their friendship.

I mean a girl saying "Lets be friends" is liken to hearing "The family dog died, do you want to keep the corpse?"

Did you write this?
Discord Screenshots

So glad I rejected that moron in the first year of high school

It's not her trying to be nice.
Its some amazing deflection of accountability going on.

See, a female will notice that a guy she's talking to is getting sexual or romantic feelings towards her, so rather than do the adult thing and just cutting things off immediately (provided she doesn't feel the same way), she decides to let the friendship ride, provided she's obtaining some kind of benefit from it (Having someone to do the stuff her chad fuck buddies won't do, free stuff etc etc), eventually it reaches a boiling point where the guy confesses or makes it outwardly and unavoidably clear he wants a sexual or romantic relationship with her. Now she's got two options- the mature one (Decline then suggest not talking or seeing each other as further meetings would only hurt him) or the second and most used option- weakly decline the offer then throw out some token gesture of friendship to basically go "Now YOU'RE the asshole if you decide to cut things off". They get to prance around acting like the golden girl that DESPITE not finding the guy sexually attractive she extended a hand and yet he bitterly destroyed their friendship.

I mean a girl saying "Lets be friends" is liken to hearing "The family dog died, do you want to keep the corpse?"
many instances females will have sex with a guy depending if she likes him or not regardless what she say's.

Then try again with a different girl. That's all he has to do. It's not over.
You are an idiot, every girl isn't different, they will pull the same shit regardless. I've had the exact same thing happen to me previous times.

thats how it is / for me some relatively attractive girls/girl acted nice to me but didnt want to fuck me/ the type of girl to only have guy friends and was extroverted light skin black women who was my oneitis.. / idk why some women are nice for no reason when in reality they are disgusted by me / wouldnt let me stick my dick in them / advance via touching them..

what else did you expect?

I don't want to disrespect your friend, @catfishman23 , as I'm a big fan of your work, but giving gifts to femoids you didn't even kiss yet is kinda cucked and even femoids see that as an act of desperation and lack of options nowadays.

I don't want to disrespect your friend, @catfishman23 , as I'm a big fan of your work, but giving gifts to femoids you didn't even kiss yet is kinda cucked and even femoids see that as an act of desperation and lack of options nowadays.
I agree it was stupid of him, he only did it because of Valentine's day and the fact he was trying to ignore her at 1st, she kept on persisting even though he was trying to ignore her.