Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here is a map of the second largest nationalities living in european countries.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
fZblsdm.png

How cucked is your country?

Lol @ France, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, and Austria

It really is amazing how far Europe has gone down the tubes this past decade. Merkel should be tried for crimes against humanity considering all the barbarianism that goes on there now.

Europeans are so degenerate and anti family that they had to import Muslims to save their dwindling population. I say this is a good thing, Muslims hate cucks and degenerates and they need to set an example for the cucked Europeans. Just don't import so many that whites get bred out in a century...

We Turks will bring patriarchy to your cucked Europe.

[quote="Sparrow']
Europeans are so degenerate and anti family that they had to import Muslims to save their dwindling population. I say this is a good thing, Muslims hate cucks and degenerates and they need to set an example for the cucked Europeans. Just don't import so many that whites get bred out in a century...
[/quote]

I think they should import Bosnians, they are both Muslim, uncucked and white kek.

ironcrusher38 said:
We Turks will bring patriarchy to your cucked Europe.

[quote="Sparrow']

I think they should import Bosnians, they are both Muslim, uncucked and white kek.[/quote]

Sounds good!

Even beyond the pressure of India and Islam, just lol @ Poles and Romanians (that's what the B/Y/R flag is, right?). Wtf?

Someone pass me a cup of acid I can throw on my screen, this is fucking disgusting.

Central europe are full of failed states

Mine looks good, for now.

Fuck those goat fucking rag heads.

>mrw i see france and england compared to my country

QONVIyz.gif