Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

here is a list of my rejections ive experienced in my life

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
well started when i was in high school

1.there was this girl named dora i had a crush in high school rejected me

2. Some girl i was in summer school, so i decided to approach her talk to her, she invited me to her church and left me there

3.Some girl named tatiana i knew back in high school, i decided to approach her and talk to her when i saw her standing at the lockers. I asked for her number she gave it to me, but decided to blow me off.

4.another girl named blanca, i tried to talk to her but she rejected me

5.some girl named natalie came to my school from california, i decided to go up and talk to her she was new at the school, i tried to make her laugh but she decided to date a wanna be gangster dude

6.I was in a club at school and went to california at berkley i met a girl named tonie, we started to dance i finally got her number went back home we only talked for 2 weeks after that she ghosted me

7. In high school i met this mixxed girl who was older than me, i asked her if we can go running together and hang out. she agreed after that she stopped talking to me

8.There was some neighbors i knew they asked me to come over, i saw this girl named rosa i decided to strike up a conversation with her but later on she turned me down

9.During the summer i saw this girl named kailay, she was cute with colored eyes and curly hair, i tried to talk to her but she rejected me

10.In community college i saw this girl named melina, she was a singer. I had a crush on her i tried talking to multiple times and she rejected me

11.another girl named jovi, i thought she seemed interested in me afterwards i asked for her number, she gave it to me. a week later she was asking for a ride i didnt have a car so she stopped talking to me

12.i was working at some job and i saw my cousins friend there, i tried to talk to her she was kind of receptive but not much, so i tried to talk to her, but she later on rejected me.

13. when i was in community college i saw this light skinned mexican girl with colored eyes i decided to talk to her and walk her home but after awhile she rejected me.

14. Another time i saw this middle aged lady in her 30's, i started to approach her and talk to her we only talked for a little bit and she rejected me also

15.Met another girl at my community college, i noticed she was nice, so i thought "well if i see her again i will go talk to her" after that i saw her grab some flowers nearby ran to her she said thanks and left. She further avoided me afterwards

16.i was working at another job and saw this girl named angel, i decided to approach her. she gave me her number then later on we went on a date i beta buxxed her, after that we smoked weed left. Then later on i tried to go to her house and she opened the door and told me not to talk to her again

17.I was working at the same job and saw this girl named amber, i had a crush on her after that i tried talking to her and then she ignored me, even when i went on a date with her she used me to beta buxx her

18.I met one of my old friends at my job, there was a couple of girls he was talking to, I tried talking to them and they rejected me

19 at the same time me and him were talking he met some girls that he met at the mall, he invited me to their place. The whole situation was awkward i tried to get them to laugh but they shot me down

20.The same guy i was friends with, i heard he had sex with one of the girls. So i took it upon myself to talk to her and asked her if we could hang out she said no and left

21.Another girl i worked with, i tried to talk to her and ask her to hang out with me and she said no

22. i was working at this hotel and saw this land whale girl, it seemed like she was interested in me, because she was all flirty, so when the time was right i decided to ask her on a date and she said no

23.i was at a bank and i saw this receptionist, she seemed really nice and i thought she was interested in me, she even remembered my name i asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said yes

24.I started work at another job, i saw this girl she was young so i decided to strike up a conversation with her but later turned me down

25.Another girl i met that same place, i decided to talk to a different girl even though she gave me her number, i asked her if we could meet up she said yea but later she told me she had a boyfriend

26. there was this girl named estella i saw her at another job i was working, i decided to talk to her she later rejected me even through numerous attempts

27. I moved in with this one girl at her place, i tried to talk to her and make her laugh but she turned me down

28. i met this one girl at the home depot while i was working my 2nd job, i saw her at the appliance department and decided to strike up a conversation. I politely asked her if she wanted to go eat and she said yea. after that we didnt talk anymore and told me later she had a boyfriend

29. I met this one girl through a mutual friend her name was gracelda, we started talking a few times afterwards she ditched me for my cousin

30.I was on plenty of fish, i met the girl we went on a couple of dates afterwards she ghosted me, her name was jessica

31.There was this girl i met through an online social media site, we set up a date afterwards we met and stopped talking to me

32. I met another girl through a social media site, we went on a date and the park later she ghosted me, her name was maria.

33.i met another girl on an online dating site, we double dated me with her friend after that she ghosted me

34. another girl i met through a social media site, i drove to pick up at school and we parked, i tried to touch her she pushed my hand away and asked her if we could chill at the house she said no. Then later she sent me a message saying that she wasnt like that kind of girl and stopped talking to me

35.Another girl i met through an online social media site, we started to talk and i picked her up at a concert and she later rejected me

36.another girl i met through an online social media site, since i saw her a year later i asked her if she wanted to meet up at subway she did and i picked her up. after we got done eating. she then ghosted me.

37. Another girl i met through an online social media site, she asked me to meet up with her i said yea so i drove an another long trip to meet up with this girl at a party.
nothing happened, later on we met up again and said we should not see each other again

38. I was working at another job and i saw this one girl i liked her and started to talk to her, later on i got pulled into the office and got in trouble by the girl

39.There was this other girl i tried talking to at the same job, i tried talking to her and she later rejected me

40. there was a girl i met at a restaurant, i tried talking to her she gave me her number afterwards she called and talk to me saying she wasnt interested in me her name was carina

41.i tried meeting up with another girl on plenty of fish, we meet up on the same day afterwards we met up, i guess she wasnt feeling me and then she ghosted me

42.another girl i met through plenty of fish, we met up at a park we talked for a bit and then she ghosted me

43. I was working at a retirement home and this was my 2nd job i was working, there was this girl named lydia i met at orientation, she was talking to me and being receptive asking things about me, little did i know she was only asking for someone else about me

44. The same girl that was asking about me, i found out who she was, i asked her for her number we started to text and then i asked if she wanted something more, she said no and then stopped talking to me

45. there was girl i met at another restaurant, i asked her for a ride home and later on i asked for a kiss she pushed me away.

46. Then in 2013 i barely had a facebook and started to talk to another girl we agreed to meet up, nothing much happened. then i found out she had a boyfriend

47.I was riding the bus to my house and saw this girl named taylor, i thought it seemed like she was interested in my so i asked her for her number she kindly gave it to me and she later on did not answer the phone

48. while i was riding my bike i saw this girl named elizabeth walking, i asked her if i can have her number, she declined and said i can have her facebook, after we started to talk on facebook she gave me her number and she wasnt texting me back. Later i saw her at the transit center and then i asked her why hasnt her phone been working, she said that she just barely had it turned on. Then later i tried texting her she did not text back

49. after getting fired from my main job of two years, because i went to jail for my ex, i was basically jumping from job to job. I was working at a temp job, i saw this girl there, i heard this guy who was talking to her so i decided upon myself to talk to her myself. I later on asked if i can get a ride home, while sitting in the car i tried to make my move by kissing her and she pushed me away. she then tried to mock me by playing a song in the car and saying she had a boyfriend.

50.in 2014 after me and my ex broke up, i barely just got hired at a job, i saw 3 of the girls i tried talking to, one of the girls named elizabeth i tried talking to her but was being stuck her

51.I moved on found another girl, this girl name was vanessa, i tried talking to her she also rejected me

52. this other guy named tiffany, she was really cute i tried talking to her, but chose this white guy over me

53.I then tried hitting on the female manager, she also rejected me

54. Then the girl who got me fire for false allegations of sexual harassment also rejected me by just baiting me and pretending to be nice.

55. Afterwards i went to go work at this retirement home, i tried talking 2 of the girls the 1st one that tried to sexually harass the fuck out of me even though i did not like it, i called her out on her shit and said she was playing along with me.

56. this other girl i thought she was interested in me, i tried talking to her, she gave me her number we only texted a few times, i heard she was a whore so i tried to make my move and then she turned me down so basically i got let go because the females did not like what i was doing.

57. aftewards, i met this girl off the badoo app, we agreed to meet up she started to ignore me, then i found out she started to date a white guy

aftwards i started to approach 30 females and getting brutally rejected by all 30 of them

then currently i orbited 13 females on discord and getting rejected by all 13 of them.

TL;DR basically had over 100 rejections ever since i was in high school till now.

Last edited:
At least you ascended, unlike us.

doesnt matter, im still struggling as of right now.
giphy.gif

You didn't get rejected about 40 times though.

well started when i was in high school

1.there was this girl named dora i had a crush in high school rejected me

2. Some girl i was in summer school, so i decided to approach her talk to her, she invited me to her church and left me there

3.Some girl named tatiana i knew back in high school, i decided to approach her and talk to her when i saw her standing at the lockers. I asked for her number she gave it to me, but decided to blow me off.

4.another girl named blanca, i tried to talk to her but she rejected me

5.some girl named natalie came to my school from california, i decided to go up and talk to her she was new at the school, i tried to make her laugh but she decided to date a wanna be gangster dude

6.I was in a club at school and went to california at berkley i met a girl named tonie, we started to dance i finally got her number went back home we only talked for 2 weeks after that she ghosted me

7. In high school i met this mixxed girl who was older than me, i asked her if we can go running together and hang out. she agreed after that she stopped talking to me

8.There was some neighbors i knew they asked me to come over, i saw this girl named rosa i decided to strike up a conversation with her but later on she turned me down

9.During the summer i saw this girl named kailay, she was cute with colored eyes and curly hair, i tried to talk to her but she rejected me

10.In community college i saw this girl named melina, she was a singer. I had a crush on her i tried talking to multiple times and she rejected me

11.another girl named jovi, i thought she seemed interested in me afterwards i asked for her number, she gave it to me. a week later she was asking for a ride i didnt have a car so she stopped talking to me

12.i was working at some job and i saw my cousins friend there, i tried to talk to her she was kind of receptive but not much, so i tried to talk to her, but she later on rejected me.

13. when i was in community college i saw this light skinned mexican girl with colored eyes i decided to talk to her and walk her home but after awhile she rejected me.

14. Another time i saw this middle aged lady in her 30's, i started to approach her and talk to her we only talked for a little bit and she rejected me also

15.Met another girl at my community college, i noticed she was nice, so i thought "well if i see her again i will go talk to her" after that i saw her grab some flowers nearby ran to her she said thanks and left. She further avoided me afterwards

16.i was working at another job and saw this girl named angel, i decided to approach her. she gave me her number then later on we went on a date i beta buxxed her, after that we smoked weed left. Then later on i tried to go to her house and she opened the door and told me not to talk to her again

17.I was working at the same job and saw this girl named amber, i had a crush on her after that i tried talking to her and then she ignored me, even when i went on a date with her she used me to beta buxx her

18.I met one of my old friends at my job, there was a couple of girls he was talking to, I tried talking to them and they rejected me

19 at the same time me and him were talking he met some girls that he met at the mall, he invited me to their place. The whole situation was awkward i tried to get them to laugh but they shot me down

20.The same guy i was friends with, i heard he had sex with one of the girls. So i took it upon myself to talk to her and asked her if we could hang out she said no and left

21.Another girl i worked with, i tried to talk to her and ask her to hang out with me and she said no

22. i was working at this hotel and saw this land whale girl, it seemed like she was interested in me, because she was all flirty, so when the time was right i decided to ask her on a date and she said no

23.i was at a bank and i saw this receptionist, she seemed really nice and i thought she was interested in me, she even remembered my name i asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said yes

24.I started work at another job, i saw this girl she was young so i decided to strike up a conversation with her but later turned me down

25.Another girl i met that same place, i decided to talk to a different girl even though she gave me her number, i asked her if we could meet up she said yea but later she told me she had a boyfriend

26. there was this girl named estella i saw her at another job i was working, i decided to talk to her she later rejected me even through numerous attempts

27. I moved in with this one girl at her place, i tried to talk to her and make her laugh but she turned me down

28. i met this one girl at the home depot while i was working my 2nd job, i saw her at the appliance department and decided to strike up a conversation. I politely asked her if she wanted to go eat and she said yea. after that we didnt talk anymore and told me later she had a boyfriend

29. I met this one girl through a mutual friend her name was gracelda, we started talking a few times afterwards she ditched me for my cousin

30.I was on plenty of fish, i met the girl we went on a couple of dates afterwards she ghosted me, her name was jessica

31.There was this girl i met through an online social media site, we set up a date afterwards we met and stopped talking to me

32. I met another girl through a social media site, we went on a date and the park later she ghosted me, her name was maria.

33.i met another girl on an online dating site, we double dated me with her friend after that she ghosted me

34. another girl i met through a social media site, i drove to pick up at school and we parked, i tried to touch her she pushed my hand away and asked her if we could chill at the house she said no. Then later she sent me a message saying that she wasnt like that kind of girl and stopped talking to me

35.Another girl i met through an online social media site, we started to talk and i picked her up at a concert and she later rejected me

36.another girl i met through an online social media site, since i saw her a year later i asked her if she wanted to meet up at subway she did and i picked her up. after we got done eating. she then ghosted me.

37. Another girl i met through an online social media site, she asked me to meet up with her i said yea so i drove an another long trip to meet up with this girl at a party.
nothing happened, later on we met up again and said we should not see each other again

38. I was working at another job and i saw this one girl i liked her and started to talk to her, later on i got pulled into the office and got in trouble by the girl

39.There was this other girl i tried talking to at the same job, i tried talking to her and she later rejected me

40. there was a girl i met at a restaurant, i tried talking to her she gave me her number afterwards she called and talk to me saying she wasnt interested in me her name was carina

41.i tried meeting up with another girl on plenty of fish, we meet up on the same day afterwards we met up, i guess she wasnt feeling me and then she ghosted me

42.another girl i met through plenty of fish, we met up at a park we talked for a bit and then she ghosted me

43. I was working at a retirement home and this was my 2nd job i was working, there was this girl named lydia i met at orientation, she was talking to me and being receptive asking things about me, little did i know she was only asking for someone else about me

44. The same girl that was asking about me, i found out who she was, i asked her for her number we started to text and then i asked if she wanted something more, she said no and then stopped talking to me

45. there was girl i met at another restaurant, i asked her for a ride home and later on i asked for a kiss she pushed me away.

46. Then in 2013 i barely had a facebook and started to talk to another girl we agreed to meet up, nothing much happened. then i found out she had a boyfriend

47.I was riding the bus to my house and saw this girl named taylor, i thought it seemed like she was interested in my so i asked her for her number she kindly gave it to me and she later on did not answer the phone

48. while i was riding my bike i saw this girl named elizabeth walking, i asked her if i can have her number, she declined and said i can have her facebook, after we started to talk on facebook she gave me her number and she wasnt texting me back. Later i saw her at the transit center and then i asked her why hasnt her phone been working, she said that she just barely had it turned on. Then later i tried texting her she did not text back

49. after getting fired from my main job of two years, because i went to jail for my ex, i was basically jumping from job to job. I was working at a temp job, i saw this girl there, i heard this guy who was talking to her so i decided upon myself to talk to her myself. I later on asked if i can get a ride home, while sitting in the car i tried to make my move by kissing her and she pushed me away. she then tried to mock me by playing a song in the car and saying she had a boyfriend.

50.in 2014 after me and my ex broke up, i barely just got hired at a job, i saw 3 of the girls i tried talking to, one of the girls named elizabeth i tried talking to her but was being stuck her

51.I moved on found another girl, this girl name was vanessa, i tried talking to her she also rejected me

52. this other guy named tiffany, she was really cute i tried talking to her, but chose this white guy over me

53.I then tried hitting on the female manager, she also rejected me

54. Then the girl who got me fire for false allegations of sexual harassment also rejected me by just baiting me and pretending to be nice.

55. Afterwards i went to go work at this retirement home, i tried talking 2 of the girls the 1st one that tried to sexually harass the fuck out of me even though i did not like it, i called her out on her shit and said she was playing along with me.

56. this other girl i thought she was interested in me, i tried talking to her, she gave me her number we only texted a few times, i heard she was a whore so i tried to make my move and then she turned me down so basically i got let go because the females did not like what i was doing.

57. aftewards, i met this girl off the badoo app, we agreed to meet up she started to ignore me, then i found out she started to date a white guy

aftwards i started to approach 30 females and getting brutally rejected by all 30 of them

then currently i orbited 13 females on discord and getting rejected by all 13 of them.

TL;DR basically had over 100 rejections ever since i was in high school till now.

I have a similar history except it's longer as a result of me being older than you. (And I was full metal MGTOW for about 10 years.) I couldn't begin to list it, however, because your memory for the names and details is sharper.

Lol at remembering all those details.
I cringe whenever I even think about any of my rejections,would rather just bury them and let them die.

I feel like you just made these up on the spot. Who would remember or keep track of this after 10?

I feel like you just made these up on the spot. Who would remember or keep track of this after 10?
I didn't make up any of them, it happened throughout my lifetime, hell I could've named more but didn't bother.